Chaper 4

A/n: were now in the beginning of the semi mha timeline it won't be the same but still it.

Y/n:age 128

Pov 3rd

It is seen y/n and her most loyal servant Olga.

A/n:I know it's orga but I went with Olga sorry if made you mad.

Olga:mam

Y/n:yes Olga?

Olga: if I may ask why In the past 20 years have you been quite and not being a villan?

Y/n: Well it got a bit boring and after the last event that happen with you know who.

Olga: yes I understand your pride was brought down.

Y/n:I know right and he had the nerve to touch me and on the chest as well and if that works more people may use it.

Olga:fair my queen.

Y/n:but your right I've have been gone for a long time.*turns on the news from a year she disappeared*

News:breaking news ghidora the villain that has been tearer that world fears maybe gone into hiding let the world know that peace may come at last.

Y/n:*turns it off* I mean sheesh why the big drop off on the reason why I'm gone but nope I'm gone in threre dumb  brains so I plan on coming back but not now I what to make the world know I'm that back for good like how I first came around.

Olga:like a big return.

Y/n:correct.

Olga:that is quite wise my queen.

Y/n:I know but I don't know what to do in the mean time.

Olga:I have a idea if you'll allow it.

Y/n:go ahead.

Olga:help me with the shopping.

Y/n:?*hits herself*oh yeah I can do that until I have My plan to return to villany.

Olga:here is the list mam.

Y/n:thank you*reads it*ok that is not bad I'll be back Olga.

Olga:later mam.

Pov:izuku

Izuku:(I'm helping my mom shop today since she has been sick lately and she need help plus it's a way to help).

As he is walking with a cart in hand and getting his items.

Y/n:(ok here is the store huh quite big compared to the ones I'm used to *looks at the list she has*ok time to get the items.)

She came in

Mini time skip 10 minutes later

Izuku:*bumps in to y/n* i-i-m-m s-sorry mam let me help you.

Y/n:it's ok (n-*looks at him and feels her heart start to beat quickly* what is this feeling I just met him why is my heart going so fast right now).

Izuku:h-here y-you g-go mam.

Y/n:thank you?

Izuku:(oh she wants my name) Izuku midoriya.

Y/n:(ok I have use my fake name I don't want him to know my real name oh boy would he run but not the one I use at the hospital)f/n l/n

Izuku:n-nice to meet you l/n San

Y/n:Same.

Izuku:*notices the time* I got to go later l/n San!

Y/n:bye(why I'm I feeling this way I just met him why is my heart going this quickly*blushes*no I need to go home)

Y/n just met izuku midoriya and she maybe in love or is it fate only time will tell also this is a month  before the maintimeline starts but it's still happening.