Chapter 7

Timeskip 1 month later.

Pov:y/n

Y/n:(it's been a month now since meeting my mate and over that time me and him are bestfreinds even though I prefer boyfriend and girlfriend but hey I stick with what I got and over time I found out his main dream is to be a hero oh boy I does put a stop in my comeback plans and I kinda told him it was my semi dream).

Flashback 1 week ago.

Izuku:H-hey l-ln San.

Y/n:yes izu?

Izuku:what do y-you plan on doing after high s-school?

Y/n:Well I was planning becoming a pro hero but that's not for me(literally).

Izuku:nonsense ln San!

Y/n:?(that's new)

Izuku:you can become a great hero you no offense need to learn to hold back your lightning strength a bit but you can become a great one.

Y/n:*blushes*Izuku~ *hugs him and puts him in her chest*.

Izuku:*shocked at her movement and can't move*.

Classroom boys:*jealous*(ugh why him and not me).

Y/n:*hears there thoughs*(well if you people were more interesting I would talk to you more but nope aslong my mate is here don't expect this).

Izuku:*able to move his hand and accidentally touch her chest*.

Y/n:*looks down and sees it**whispers in his ear* oh my izu you sly dog I didn't know you were a mini pervert~(I don't mind though if you're doing it to me~).

Izuku:*removes his head and shakes it no**blushes hard*.

Y/n:ok I believe you but hey next time *whispers in his ear*just ask me at home or when were alone if you want a feel of them~.

Izuku:*blushes even harder*.

Y/n:*giggles*.

Back to the present

Y/n:*sighs happy*(oh class is about to start).

Teacher:ok class quite it down.

Classroom:*quites it down*

Teacher:Well today is the day of job applications but*slides the other paper off expect the pro heroes* I  know you all want to go to the hero career.

Classroom:*gets loud and usees there quriks expect bakugo izuku and y/n*.

Teacher:ok quite it down again and using your quriks without a license is illegal Remer.

Classroom:*stops but bakugo gets up on his desk*.

Bakugo:Hey Teach Don't Put Me With Rest of These Extras!

Classroom:is that a challenge katsuik.

Bakugo:no its just I know I'm better than all of you.

Teacher:oh bakugo you wanted to go to ua right?

Classroom:no way the most hardest school to get in it only has a 3 percent rate this year!

Bakugo:yeah yeah whatever I know I'll be better than all of you and be way more popular and rich than All Might!

Teacher:oh its looks like ln and midoriya are Appling to *trys not to laugh at izuku*.

Classroom:*explodes with laughter*really midoriya that's rich yeah at least ln Chan has great Chace but you hah*continues to laugh*!

Y/n:*getting very angry at the class*.