Chapter 14

Pov:3rd

It's is seen that in y/n house all are in a giant sleeping bag in the living room and Izuku is waking up.

Izuku:*Waking up*(Huh *remembers what happened last time he felt something soft*Ok its l/n san but what's the other thing *Trys to get up but cant*huh).

Y/n:*Still asleep and grabs izuku*.

Izuku:*Blushes*(Ok it's like a teddy bear or a stuffy situation but school starts *looks at the clock and they have 8 hours to get to school*in 8 hours so if l/n  san and Olga and l/n san friends slap me I will accept it*Grabs y/ns tail*Good thing I remember this).

Flashback

Izuku:If you don't mind l/n san.

Y/n:What's up Izu.

Izuku:Is that tail Real.

Y/n:?*gets it*Oh yeah it is *moves her tail close to the front*See.

Izuku:Cool!

Y/n:It cab do thing like ojro one can just it's not that flexible plus *Whispers in Izuku ear*It's very Sensitive So if you ever in a place where I can't move or if you need air just touch it.

Izuku:*nods*.

Present

Izuku:*Rubs y/ns tail via thumb*

Y/n:*Feels it and shakes a bit*

Izuku:*Continues to rub it*

Y/n:*Very Quite moan and shakes a bit more*

Izuku:*Continues to rub it*

Y/n:*Shakes faster and grabs izuku open hand and puts it on her left breast Quitly moans*Izu~

Izuku:*continues to rub*

Y/n:*Wakes up from her lewd dream to see it semi real*Huh *Sees Izuku between her and feels his hands on her tail and left breast*My my izu I didn't know you wanted *Whispers in Izuku ear*to touch me so much are you sure your not a mini pervert.

Izuku:*Removes his hands and Blushes beet red*S-S-Sorry l/n san it was the Only way to wake you up You told me yourself *Hears a Alarm Clock*Oh.

Y/n:Olga Always sets one but *Rubs izuku hair*You didn't know that so it's ok Izu no hard feelings but you know what i said when the first time you woke up on me or Below me right~.

Izuku:*Blushes at the memory*Y-yeah.

Y/n:That's good because *Whispers in his ear*I ment it.

Izuku:*Blushes beet red*

Y/n:*Giggles*

Gigan:*Hears the alarm*Ugg can someone get that please.

Izuku:*Trys to move and gets free but carefully moves to the alarm and accidentally turns it up*opps

All:*Wakes up*

Izuku:*Opens the back and takes out the batteries*.

SG:Huh never thought of Doing that.

Gigan:Same.

Olga:*Rubs her eyes and gets up*well I'll start-.

Izuku:No need for T-that Olga san I'll cook breakfast before me and l/n san and her friends go to school*Walks to the kitchen and opens a cabinet*

Olga:Why thank you Izuku*Walks to the kitchen and Brews coffee*Anyone want coffee.

Megalon:Me

Hedorah:Me too.