Chapter 13 Sleeper over Mini Arc

A/n:I bet you guys or gals are wondering  what Happened at the sleep over don't worry you will see in this chapter and the second part is next Chapter with the USJ Chaper 15 so to the story

Pov:3rd

It is seen Y/n Izuku and Olga talking and Izuku is now In Pajmas and it's Green.

Y/n:*Reads the Clock on the wall and they have 5 more Hour until they have to go to bed*Well What do you want to do Izu~

Izuku:Hmm(I want to ask more questions about her parents but telling by the way she felt last time probably a tough subject for her so I'll just ask about if she has any more friends)Do you have any more friends?

Y/n:Well There is Gigan Megalon Space Goja or SG for Short And Hedorah she is not a Cusion she just a friend.

Izuku:*nods*(Ok She has 4 Other Friend's before she met me).

Y/n:*smriks*Would you like to meet them~?

Izuku:*Blushes*(Dang it how is she so good at making me blush)I-I Would b-but i-if t-they a-are busy it's ok.

Y/n:Well*stands up and grabs her phone and sits down on the Sleeping bag*I'll ask them.

Olga:(I see what your doing my Queen your Letting them get to know him so they know who he is)If they do come over I'll prepare some more food Knowing SG.

Y/n:Agreed.

Izuku:*Stands up and goes to Olga*L-Let me help miss Olga its the least I can do for the Comfort you help me with it *Grabs a Knife And help prepare*

Olga:Well thank you Mr midoriya

Izuku:Call me Izuku *Smiles*.

Olga:*Smiles back*Call me Olga then no miss needed.

Y/n:*Sees its and smiles*(It's nice to know Olga and My mate are getting along so I know there ok now to call the hardest person frist)*Calls Gigan*

Gigan:*Half Asleep but picks it up**Yawns*Hello.

Y/n:Hey Gigan I just wanted to tell you*Tells her about the Sleep over her and izuku are having*

Gigan:*Wakes up automatically*Oh if he is there count me in.

Y/n:Good Come over when you Can *Calls Megalon*

Megalon:*Working on a Computer and Hears the Phone ring*Hello I'm here.

Y/n:Hey Megalon I just wanted to tell you *Same thing as she told Gigan*

Megalon:*Turns off Computer*I'll come over.

Y/n:Good come when you can*Knowing SG and Hedorah live together Call SG Phone*

SG:*Working Out and hears the Phone*Hello Hello.

Y/n:Is Hedorah nearby?

SG:Yeah hey Hedorah Come here!

Hedorah:Yeah What's up?

Y/n:Good your both there well*Tells them what she told Gigan and Megalon*

Both:Count us in.

Y/n:Ok see you girls later*looks in the Kitchen to See Izuku Helping Olga Cook*

Pov:Olga

Olga:*Cooking more food when the rest of y/ns friends come over*(I know there Also Subordinates to her but friends is to say better)

Izuku:*Helping me session them*

Olga:*Walking and puts them on the couch and goes to get more but hits Izuku and they both Fall back on the Floor*(Good thing Nothing Broke)