Chapter 18

Pov:3rd

It is seen that in Y/n home she is getting ready to attend a meeting with Olga helping her via brushing her hair

Y/n:*Sighs*(Man I wish I was doing this because I was hanging out with my mate or a date with him but oh well We can't get all we want even though villans usually disagree with that statement but for now it's true for me).

Olga:*Finishing brushing y/n hair*So Do you remember what to do at this meeting ma'am.

Y/n:Yes I do I just need to make sure no hero sees me doing this or Classmates so I have to be more sneaky then I like but hey Its gonna be worth it.

Olga:Agreed My queen.

Y/n:*Sighs*Alright let's get this meeting over and done with.

Olga:*Nods and walks out the door and opens a car door for Y/n as she gets in Olga goes to the front of the car and gets in the driver seat and starts to drive to the designated place of the meeting*.

Y/n:*Pulls out her phone and Taps on photos and sees the pictures she took with Izuku and Smiles at them and clicks on the one where She is on top of him and Her breast are between his head and he is a Blushing Mess but Trying to Smile because of her phone taking a picture of them and She is smiling*(*Sighs happly* I should be ok with these pictures to hold me by until we can hang out again~)*Continues to Look at the pictures of her and Izuku with some that has Olga in them*.

As they drive to there destination and While that is going on we see Olga drive to the left and sees a hospital and she parks near it and goes to open y/n  door but she can't shake a feeling off her so she looks behind her to see a guy who looks like he has I'll intentions.

Olga:You need something Mister?

Guy:*Stareing at Olga breast and not ashamed of it*.

Olga:*Sighs and makes the guy look at her*I said Do you need something *Authority*.

Guy:*Has a face that just says perverted and about to do something but*.

Olga:*Slammed the guy against the ground and then stomps his head to where he is unconscious and moves him and opens y/n door*.

Y/n:*Sees the man unconscious and Looks in disgust*What has the world come to and why oh why are there people like you*Steps over the unconscious man*But you ok Olga?

Olga:I am fine he just stared at me and well I couldn't hold my anger and well you see (In all fairness when My queen mate does it its more of a compliment then when people like this jerk) what happened.

Y/n:I understand in all honesty I would have done it quicker then you would of anyway you know how I can get*Walks to the nearby bar that is there*

Olga:*Follows y/n and leaves a note on the man's body saying that he is unconscious*.

Y/n:*Sees the place and Olga shows where the hideout would be *(So they picked a run down bar not my first option but hey what works works).

Olga:*Walks to the door and knocks and after a minute knocks again*

Kurogiri:*Opens the door to see Olga and y/n and opens it up*Welcome.

Y/n:*Walks into the bar and sees shigaraki at the bar and she sits down and Olga walks to where y/n is and stands next to her*.

Shigaraki:*Sweating a bit and trying to stay calm and sees the tv turn it self on*.

AFO: Its good to see you again Miss Y/n.

Y/n:*Smiles and looks at the tv:You too if you where gonna call form A line you should of done it when I was at home or somewhere private.

AFO:I know but I wanted you too meet Shigaraki and Kurogiri While not fighting as you can see now.

Y/n:*Looks at them both and nods*Yes it is actually nice not having to fight right now.

Kurogiri:Agreed My Queen I rather not be turned to ash by you ma'am*Sweats a bit form the memory*.

Y/n:*Giggles*Oh I'm sorry for that actually I was just so in the moment that honesty I didn't hold back and well you two saw how deadly I can be but honestly I was toying with the Nomu anyway I Simply just wanted to see what it can do.

Shigaraki:*Sweating and Nods his head*.

AFO:*Understands what Y/n ment*I Know sometimes Things can get boring for you but what made you "Join" the heros anyway?

Y/n:*Rolls her eyes*Oh please I don't plan on actually joining them I rather not have my Great Grandmother haunt me.

AFO:Understandable but Let's get down to business.

Y/n:Indeed and the first part is that I do on planning a return.

Shigaraki:*Smiles under the hand on his face and sees Kurogiri React in a way of positive*.

Y/n:But sadly for right now I'm still planning it But for now *Goes on to tell them what knows form ua high and as she starts to list the details*

Kurogiri:*Writes it all down*

Y/n:And that's what I know so far and your attack on The USJ Honestly Very surprising the way you got in I wonder Do you have a little spy in there hmm~.

AFO:*Sweats form his side knowing when y/n talks like this she can be a bit sadistic*Yes Ma'am I actually have one in there now he may actually be inside your class.

Y/n:Ah so there a he that limits it down so good but the main reason I'm even in Ua is because well my mate is going there.

Shigaraki:Ah yes the one you found a equal In I still wonder who did you find worthy of you your just*Blushes and realizes he look at her chest and feels like someone has him by the neck*.

Olga:*Has Shigaraki by the neck and looks at y/n for orders*.

Y/n:*Starts to laugh and smiles*Its Ok Olga He can compliment me I see him as a ally so he good.

Olga:*Let's go of Shigaraki and walks back to y/n and stands next to her*.

Shigaraki:Thank you my queen for this servant mistake (Dang it Shigaraki get a hold of your self If she already found a suitable mate You need to control yourself form looking at her she may say it's like a compliments but still I honestly don't think I deserve such).

Y/n:*Sees Shigaraki looking back at the tv and she smiles understanding why he look away*(That's is quite fine Shigaraki Look away if you feel like you don't deserve to look at me in that way but honestly thank you In all fairness Only Izu Can look at me with Lustful eyes if he even has any well minus the fact he looks at my and Olga breast by accident but hey that's a bonus for me and her).

As the meeting continues Y/n Puts her arm on the bar and puts her left hand on her face to keep it up right.

Y/n:(I honestly forgot how meetings with AFO can go I've kinda have missed them).

AFO:And that's It for now.

Y/n:*Nods and starts to stand up*Thank you and oh*Olga hands her a Report*Here is some information about the students who is in the same class as me *Sildes it to Kurogiri* Until we meet again*Walks out the bar with Olga*

Pov:AFO

Shigaraki:*Takes a deep breath in and breaths out*.

Kurogiri:*Does the same*H-How do you deal with a aura like that all this time master?

AFO:Honestly its because she let's me if she wanted me gone she would have let me get arrested all those years ago But I was lucky and so where you two the day you both first met her same with today if she Sees something she doesn't like or anyone dare trys something perverted against her let's say that person will most likely not be alive by the end.

Kurogiri:*Nods in Understanding*Yes The you where truly lucky shigaraki.

Shigaraki:Indeed I was But still the present she has was wonderful oh how can someone think her as nothing more then a goddess in her own right?!

AFO:*Laughs to himself*(My My it seems like She sparked something in You shigaraki I originally thought you would act around her like I do but it seems like that is far from the truth *Laughs a bit to himself*Oh the wonders you can do My queen).

End

A/n:Hey everyone sorry for taking so long for this to happen And I hope you like this book return and over 1528 words.