Chapter 6

Timeskip:1 week

Pov:y/n

Y/n:(It's been a week since meeting my mate and oh boy i have never been so happy in my life and well me him have a bit in common but he may not be that strong but he is more than smart).

Flashback 3 days ago

Y/n:(ok I gonna pretend that I may help so izu can "help me") *whispers*hey izu.

Izuku:*blushes via embarrassment and whispers* yeah l/n San?

Y/n:can you help me with this*shows that looks like the hardest question*please.

Izuku:s-sure.

Y/n:thank you.

Izuku:(she is gonna make me faint one of these days I know it).

Izuku:*explains how to solve the math problem and helps her "understand"*

Y/n:(wow he is good I knew how to do this easy but he makes it look easy) thank you izu.

Izuku:no problem l/n San.

Present time.

Y/n:*sighs happy at the memory*(*sees bakugo*Ugg why is he here he hurt my mate in history for no reason and everyone laughed at izu).

Bakugo:Hey Extra Get Over Here!

Y/n:*walks by him to the school building *.

Bakugo:Grr Hey!*grabs y/n on the shoulder*

Y/n:(*anger is start to show*calm down body I know we only allow our mate to touch us so) *lighting starts to appear on here arm*.

Bakugo:*gets shocked*.

Y/n:I only have to tell you this *lightning  goes around her arms and gives bakugo a glare*touch me again and I will make you regret every single second of it (only izuku can touch me).

Bakugo:*growls and walks aways*(dumb extra).

Y/n:*goes to math class* *goes to her desk and sits*(well time to wait until izu gets here or the bell rings).

Pov:izuku

Izuku:(well time to get to class maybe I can ask l/n San to tell me about her Quirk).

Izuku:*walks in class and sees her at her desk and walks to his* h-hey l-ln San.

Y/n:yes izu (is he gonna do what I think he is *gets excited*).

Izuku:c-can y-you t-tell me a-about your q-qurik?

Y/n:I don't mind izu(dang it not what I thought).

Izuku:*sits down and pulls out his Notebook*ok when you feel ready.

F/n:Well *starts to explain her "qurik"*(well at least I can talk to him and he is getting better at talking to me so it's good and in terms of that ready I know I am but not him *giggles*~).

Izuku:*writing everything about y/n qurik y/n tells him about* wow no reason you try to hide it.

F/n:yeah I don't want a giant crowd around me and It can get annoying ugh I don't understand why when someone gets a cool or strong qurik everyone goes crazy.

Izuku:yeah.

F/n:hey izu.

Izuku:yeah l-ln San?

F/n:Well will you like to hangout today at my house or at yours but if you have over plans I understand.

Izuku:*shocked*(wow she wants to h-hang o-out w-with m-me)sure I'll have ask my mom.

F/n:great *smiles*.