Chapter 10

A/n:Sorry about not updating in a while I being going through some things and let's say that my mental state has not been the beat but I'm ok and I plan on writing some more so hope you all enjoy the big chapter for this book and my amkikg.

Pov:Izuku

Flashback

Izuku:*watching f/n intimidate bakugo*

F/n:*says what she said in the last chapter*
Flashback end
Izuku:(I still don't understand why kachan still trys some of these stunts he knows that she around me a lot and the more times he trys he just gets closer to getting electrocuted and oh boy last time he went through a wall I'm worried what will happen if she uses more of her strength)*listening to president mic*

President mic:hey everybody look alive Grammer is cool you know that right!

Half of the class:ugg*slams head on desk*

F/n:*sighs and puts a hand on her face*

Time skip to hero basic training

AllMight:I am here!

AllMight:hello everyone I'm your teacher and I want to show you all the way of fighting for justice and good but you need to look good*points to suitcases*your outfits are there!

Everyone except f/n:yes sir!

Izuku:(classic l/n san quite but listens)

Pov:Y/n

Y/n:*hears his thoughts*(aww thank you izu~)

Pov:AllMight

Timeskip to the gym

Allmight:*looks at everyone outfits but does not see izuku or f/n*

Allmight:(where are they?)

Allmight:I have to say you all look great but where is your class mates?

Uraraka:Sir l/n told me to tell you to say that she prefers to change alone so she maybe last out of us girls.

Allmight:ah thank you(makes since miss Olga did seem like the type of person young l/n would look up to so she probably just using her listens from her).

Izuku:*walks in*

Allmight:(ok I know who's that's is)

Pov:Y/n

Y/n:*putting the final touch in and puts on her boots*and done to show izu and explain the outfit why it looks like my villan outfit but less tech just the normal amount I put it in)

Pov:izuku

Izuku:*talking to ochako then sees f/n*

F/n:sorry everyone I'm a bit late it's a bit tight.

Ignore the ship and gigan also the skin parts are covered and the dragon heads also she has black hair not gold but when alone it is gold

Izuku:*sees her and blushes under his hood*