Chapter 19

The next day

In Class 1-A

Pov:Bakugo

Bakugo:*Siting at My Desk and Remembers A memory*

Flashback

Past Bakugo:*About to Knee Izuku, but F/n Knees Me and I Almost Threw up*

F/n:*Sees Izuku Still Hiding his Face, so She Grabs Me by the collar and Whispers In my ear* You Really Think People would want Some Brat Like You no You have Great strength But You're Big stupid Ego Gets in the Way Bakugo And My Patience is Almost Gone so do not Blame me if you go to the nurse for a broken arm One Day*Let's Go of me and Takes Izuku to the Nurse But Glares at me*

Past Bakugo:*Scared as Heck*

Flashback Over

Bakugo:*Shakes at the memory*(I guess I got Lucky. She didn't break my arm on Second Day at UA, but still *Remembers the nomu Turing to ash*The fact she could of done that to me at anytime Says Something and I rather Stay intact then anything right now.)*Hears The extras talking and Rolls my eyes and Sees Deku Come in with F/n And She Semi Gives me a glare so I look away*.

Pinky:So Wh-*Gets Help by Frog*Gonna teach the Class?

Frog:No Clue b-*Sees Mr Aizawa Come in bandage Up*

Aizawa:Hey, everyone.

Class Minus me and The quite Extras:You're to Much of a Pro!

Aizawa:*Glares a bit but sighs*Well, soon the Sports Festival will be soon.

A/n:*The scene goes on the same in the anime*

Pov: Y/n

Y/n:*Siting at her desk Leaning a bit but listening to Izu Talking*(*Sighs* I missed this~)

Izuku:*Still Mumbling on Until Bakugo comes near*N-Need Something Kachan?

Y/n:*Out of my little fansty and looks at Bakugo*.

Bakugo: Yeah, can F-*Sees me Glare* Can L/n and I talk alone you *Whispers*Dumb Deku.

Y/n:*Let's the Whisper slide*

Izuku: Well, you ok with that F/n San?

Y/n:*Sighs and stands up and grabs my bag*Yes, I have time, Bakugo, but I have to get home, so you have 20 minutes at best worse. 10.

Bakugo:*Nods and We walk together but get stopped by A lot of kids*HEY MOVE YOU FUCKING EXTRAS!

Iida: Don't keep Calling your fellow Classmates Extras!

???:*Sighs* So this is the Mighty 1a huh Honestly expected better.

Bakugo:*Growls*

Y/n:*Sighs and looks at the purple hair boy*So What of it.

???: The Name us Shino, by the way, but I have beef with you, Miss L/n I would rather not be turned to ash Thank you*Holds up his hands*.

Y/n:*Rolls her eyes and walks forward and simply moves her head to the right, and everyone moves out of the way because they know what I can do.

Bakugo:*Simply follows*

After a bit, Y/n Leans on a wall near the entrance, and Bakugo appears.

Y/n: Ok, talk.

Bakugo:*Eye Twitches but Calms down* Why.

Y/n: Why What.

Bakugo: WHY HANG OUT WITH THAT NOBODY DEKU FOR SO LONG!

Y/n:*Simply looks at me and stares at me with a look*Simple because I love him and He more Likable then You.

Bakugo:*Growls and Glares at Me* OUT OF EVERYONE HE HAD NO QUIRK UNTIL WE GOT TO UA AND YOU'RE ONE IF NOT THE STRONGEST PERSON IN OUR CLASS WHY HANG OUT WITH THAT LOSER OF A*Grabs Bakugo by the throat*

Y/n:*Talks to him like if I still Was out there being a villan*Talk to me like that again and You're gonna have a broken arm and I will expose Everything about you Bakugo everything you Did to MY Sweet Izu everytime you hurt him Made him cry and when you told him to kill himself To all are classmates and the principal of the school and make sure you never have a chance at being a hero but you even dare think about hurting Izu Again I Promise You'll be a hollow shell of who you are now Bakugo I promise *Lightning Forms my arms*Am I clear.

Bakugo:*Just nods*

Y/n: Good*Drops Bakugo And walks away*

Bakugo:*Even more scared of me, and now I see fear*

Y/n: (Good about time. It finally kicks in for you, Jerk, and I know about You're little Thing about me Never Gonna happen you have a better chance with A boy then me ever In You're life cycle)*Walks back to my house*

Pov: 3rd

What they didn't know is that a camera saw the hole thing and Nezu is looking over it.

Nezu:*Rubs his chin and is curious*(What did Mr Bakugo do to Mr Midorya in Middle school I know they went to the same one all three of them but what happened there and I'm pretty sure Mr Bakugo won't mess With her ever).

As Nezu is looking over the footage, we go back to Y/n House and Sees she is getting the training room ready with Olga Help.

Y/n:*Continues to work on the training room so She and Izuku can use it for training*

Olga:*Helping too but can Tell Y/n is not in most of happy Places Because when Izuku Is Inolved she Is most Giggy and Happy but not right now*Did something happen at School ma'am?

Y/n:*Still quite and continues to work*

Olga:* sighs and nods to herself*(Not in the mood to talk. I see. I'll ask Izuku when she invites him to train or if one of the teachers comes here to talk, but for now, let her work. She will talk when ready.)

After a bit more work, the room is ready.

Y/n:*Sits on a chair and pulls out her phone to call Izuku, but puts her phone down, and Lightning starts to appear around her arms*.

Olga:*Walks to Y/n and puts a hand on her shoulder and calms her down* It's Ok Ma'am You ready to talk?

Y/n:*Nods and explains what she and Bakugo talk about*

Olga: (No reason she got so angry. The boy never changed. Did he simply hide his hate from Izuku, and He showed it again in front of Y/n Well, that boy is Gonna fear her for now on let's hope he doesn't do anything stupid).

End

A/n:Hey, everyone to all who taught this story is dead. It's not that I've been focused on my other book, but I do hope you all enjoyed the chapter and also over 1116 words!