Chapter 2

"What are your intentions?" Himeno asked while carrying the unconscious Denji. "Hmm. Think of me as a personal bodyguard, for that boy," Y/n replies.

"Denji?" Himeno asks.

"Yep," Himeno squints at Y/n trying to see if he was lying. 

He wasn't. 

"I see, all right, all right. So who sent you?", Y/n smiled at her. "That's classified." Himeno sighs in disappointment.

"Of course, 'classified'," Then a thought came to her mind.

"Say, how 'bout a drink with us. Y'know, a celebration that we're still alive," Himeno said with a smile. "Heh. Sure, I'm all in."

"Whaddya say, team?" Himeno asked, specifically to her partners.

Arai sighed, "I'm too tired to agree, so...do whatever you want,"

Himeno takes a glance at Kobeni to see if she was alright with Y/n coming along. "I-I'm fine with that..." She said with a blush on her face when she noticed Y/n looking at her with a smile.

Himeno takes a glance at Aki to see if he'd agree. He shrugged, signaling he was fine with it. She gives the unconscious Denji to Aki for him to carry.

"Great, now that we're all in an agreement, I'll lend you my number, then I'll tell you when and where we're gonna have fun," She says as both she and Y/n switch contacts.

He chuckled, "If you're down to have 'fun', then don't be afraid to call me, dear~I'll be at your place in a jiffy" he jokes. Then he starts walking away. 

"I look forward to our meeting, cya there," he waved at them with his back facing them. Then after that, he faded away into the crowd.

Aki walks up to Himeno, still carrying Denji. "Are we really gonna let that asshole come with us?"

"It's not that I want him to come, I need him to come," She stretches her arms toward the sky. "He's left some questions unanswered, and I plan on making him drunk enough to blurt them out,"

Aki looks at Himeno, then looks at the unconscious Denji on his back then sighs.

"Alright, you two, go report what happened," Himeno says to Kobeni and Arai.

<><><><Later that night><><><>

The sound of sizzling and crackling filled the noisy room

The sound of sizzling and crackling filled the noisy room. The smell of all kinds of delicious food filled up everyone's lungs. Friends and teammates from the Bureau laughed, talked, and got themselves drunk. Himeno got herself drunk but was still slightly sober.

"Makima'll get here a bit later!" She yelled out loud.

"This is the first time I've had such a delicious meal...!" Kobeni said as she ate.

"THIEF! Don't touch these! The Karaage are all mine!!" Power shouted.

"Come on! You're still young, so order more! Eat up!"