Part 2: Chapter 1

...

...

...

...

"Wow, you look terrible."

Apparently, I can see my own body. I was standing beside my own body. I stared at myself in utter shock. 

My...body then walked into the washroom and faced the mirror. I should just call him the Reality devil, for now. He removed my suit and gazed at my body. He made twists and turns, making sure he was able to inspect every part of my torso, which I find kind of weird.

"I can see your bones. You're skinny as hell."

This devil...really started to body shame me...

"Let me fix that."

Right before my eyes, I witnessed my physical form suddenly become a body of a celebrity, my once poor jaw line was now as sharp as ever, my torso seemed to tighten, and then suddenly...my abs came out! Then my arms gained some muscle and my legs as well! Basically, every part of me looks better than I used to. What I see now is what I once desired to develop, but that didn't happen due to my workload. But my eyes... there were 3 black rings around and my pupils and my irises are...purple...?

"Much better."

I wanted to make a comment until the Reality devil suddenly summoned...highschool clothing and proceeded to wear them. I was confused.

Where're we going?

"To school."

Now, this only baffled me. Why on earth would a devil want to go to school?

Hey, hey, wait a minute. Why are we going to school? I've already passed that phase!

"Don't be mistaken, I won't go to 'school' to learn. I will go to school to kill someone."

K-Kill?! Who would that be?!

I saw my physical self grin. "Y/n, of course."

I frowned as I didn't really recognize the name. However, still, killing isn't right! Even if it would be a devil that has done so.

But why? Your just going to murder some innocent man?

"Even if I would explain it to you, your limited mind could not handle it. And he isn't innocent. He's claimed more lives than any number you could think of."

I was in utter shock. Was this Y/n also a devil? What is this Devil's true goal here? What does he plan to do...?

"My goals are none of your business," the reality devil remarked.

Y-You could read my thoughts?!

"Naturally, a devil as powerful as I, could," the devil added as he put on his school shoes. The devil then stretched as it exited my apartment.

H-Hey, wait! How're we going to go to school anyway? I'm a 27-year-old employed man!

The Reality Devil scoffed. "I altered your physical form back when you were 17," He walked down the road in broad daylight as he added, "And just to clarify, there is no 'we' here, it is only I."

W-What're you talking about...? We made a deal, right? You will fulfill my desires and wishes! So I have the right to be in control of my body!

"...You're a fool to think I would give you full control." 

Sh-Shut up! What about the contract you promised?! Huh?! Don't bullshit me! I know how contracts work for Devils! You can't do shit when it comes to contracts, so let me have CONTROL of my body!