Part 2: Chapter 18

I'm putting a warning right here. Read at your own risk.

***

Alright, so the IMP was hired by an old skinny man to kill his business partner up above the human realm. Of course, Blitzo, being the Mr. Crabs of the IMP, took the job, forcibly taking Ken and me with them. 

"I don't want to be a part of your measly job anymore," Ken uttered grimly. "I've got something far more fundamental than your cockroach brain can comprehend."

"Don't give two shits!" Blitzo retorted, "Your comin' with us!"

---

Currently, they were on a tour bus looking at a huge mansion over a decorative gate filled with gold and other jewelry. Blitzo was wearing a wig that barely concealed his massive horns and a trenchcoat with shitty makeup, Moxxie wore the same thing, however, he wore a large hat and a trench coat and didn't even try to hide his goat legs and tail. Then finally Millie only has the outfit that reasonably covers her demon physique. She just looked like a girl with skin cancer and blonde hair.

But Ken just sat at the tour bus, inspecting the red egg on the top of his palm. I knew that he was trying to figure out how it ticks.

"KEENNN!" Blitzo yelled from below. "GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE! I REQUIRE YOUR HUMBLE ASSISTANCE!"

The latter ignored him.

Then from below the bus, I could hear an audible and loud inhale. "KEEEEEEEEEENN-

A vein throbbed on the latter's forehead, accidentally killing everyone on the tour bus, and creating a pool of blood that painted the bus's insides. Leaving nothing but brain matter and organs.

He growled loudly. "WHAT?!"

"GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE ALREADY! I'M LIKE TALKING TO AN 8-YEAR-OLD THAT CAN'T GET HIS EYES OFF HIS FUCKING CELLPHONE!"

"Why you..."

He's not wrong though.

"Shut the fuck up you insolent human being. Wanna die?"

---

In the end, Ken was forced to come down the bus thanks to Blizo's utterly irksome yelling. Though as he's done so, he continued to fiddle with the red egg in between his palms.

While the other three, however, quietly stepped in front of the Mansion's window to take a peek inside, later unveiling that the old man they were supposed to kill was going to kill himself.

"Oh fantastic, he's gonna do our job for us," Blitzo said, grinning happily that he was able to do less action and watch the old man off himself.

Though I noticed Ken simply did not care if the old frail fat man will kill himself, literally he was laser-focused on the red egg on his palms.

As the said old man tied a noose using the IV tube, Blitzo, Moxxie, and Millie satisfied themselves by drinking popcorn and eating drinks.

I watched as the old man was about to tie the noose on his neck when the said IV tube noose suddenly glowed white and sent out a small shockwave, momentarily stunning everyone except Ken.