Part 2: Chapter 3

As I already expected, the battle was already over before it even started.

---

We were surrounded by guts and puddles of blood. They were scattered all over the place. Ken swiped the blood off his axe as he let out a long yawn, not even fazed by the battle he just faced a few minutes ago. 

W-What was that?!

"What was what?"

You killed them all in one fell swoop!

Ken scoffed. "What else were you expecting from a devil?"

Then right after, a low growl was heard deep in the shadows of the building. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, right after we were plunged into the wall, we stumbled directly to the abandoned building's basement, where all the devils lay apparently. The place was filled with pipes, rusty walls, and dried blood. I was terrified out of my mind, but Ken easily took care of them with just a swing of his axe. I didn't understand how it happened or how it worked, but, there was something about his attack that felt...wrong.

Anyway, back to the present, Ken faced the creature shrouded in the shadows. Flipping his axe and catching it by the handle, it was obvious he was taunting the devil. It growled as it slowly stepped out from the shadows, revealing itself. The devil was as terrifying as ever. It had a dark appearance that took the form of a wolf. It had six eyes at the side of its head though there were no pupils in them and a towering figure that could freeze anyone in fear. It was also at least 11 meters tall, it then growled as it opened its mouth, revealing 7 sets of jagged teeth at every part around it.

Then it spoke.

"You're...not...supposed...to be...here..."

Then Ken spit at his hand and clutched the handle of his axe. "Yeah? So what?"

Then the devil growled one more time, this time, showing its huge jagged fangs.

"I, the shadow devil, will end your existence here on earth and bring you back to hell!!" it roared. "Right where devils like you belong!!"

Ken deadpanned. "Ironic for us, we both come from hell."

The shadow devil bellowed as it swiped its massive paw at Ken. He easily avoided it by somersaulting above it. He then landed on one foot and lunged toward the devil. The shadow devil then tilted its head and left its mouth wide open, in an attempt to chomp Ken, but missed. The latter jumped on the devil, axe raised up high. He was about to slice the devil's head in half until its tail suddenly stuck him in the gut, plummeting him to the ground. A cloud of dust covered Ken's initial crash.

Use your fucking abilities!! Aren't you some overpowered devil or something??

He sighed. "It would be no fun if it ended so quickly, now would it?"

I--...

Ken has a different definition of 'fun.' 

Then he sprinted out of the cloud of dust. The devil reacted by raising its paw again, but this time, with its claws out, revealing black nails as thick as a human body, and it seemed really fucking sharp. I assumed a simple graze from that claw was enough to kill a man instantly. It roared and then swiped its paw at Ken. Again, he easily avoided this by ducking. He then stepped his foot on the ground and jumped at a nearby pillar, confusing the devil. Then the latter suddenly jumped on its back and started slicing. The devil roared in pain as its nerves and flesh were being sliced to bits. It then slammed its back to a nearby wall to just shake him off, but to no avail. He just kept stabbing and slicing, seemingly unfazed. The devil then bellowed as it used its tail once more against the man, who easily dodged it. The devil growled and then tensed. For Ken, the fur he was standing on suddenly stiffened, and felt something sharp touching his feet. Realizing what was going to happen next, he instantly jumped away from the thing right before every hair on the devil turned into a 15-inch blade harder than a diamond. The devil then chomped at Ken. Of course, the attack was easily avoided, except for the fact that he lost his axe in the process. The devil then grabbed a nearby pillar, broke it off from its position, and threw it at Ken, who in turn somersaulted above it, and kicked it at its base, causing the pillar to slam to the ground. He landed gracefully on the pavement and was about to say something until he was interrupted by the shadow devil's claws looming over him. Said claws then let out a barrage of slices and slashes, cutting anything in the way as if they were butter. The devil continued this attack while running straight toward Ken, who avoided every single attack with ease. Due to this attack, the basement of the building was being trashed all over. Pipes were sliced off, releasing some gasses, gas tanks were cut, exploding right after, abandoned cars were caught up in the storm as well, and due to the few gas and oil that lay within them, they too exploded once sliced in half. Enraged the attack was not even touching Ken, it then let out a loud howl as it continued its assault on the man. Then after that, it ceased attacking. The basement's lights then sparked and lost their light.