Part 2: Chapter 9

Some time has passed after Y/n's leave. She couldn't get enough of him. She lusted to see his fall. She was obsessed to see him succumb to depression and kill himself. She craved his disappearance every second that ticked. Then she despised him so much to the point she prayed to God to kill this man. Her hatred for him just kept growing no matter how pretty his face is. She will bring him to justice, by all means necessary...even if she had to contract with a devil...

***

She slammed her fists on her desk. "FUUCK!"

This was the 7th time they denied Y/n to be on trial. She had all the right files, all the right witnesses, all the right lawyers, all the paperwork right, and even plain goddamn evidence that he was responsible for the genocide and mass murder of innocent civilians. She just couldn't wrap her head around it. It was clear enough! Was it not any more obvious that this man is a walking criminal that merits a life sentence in jail?! Death even?! She balled her fists in rage.

She growled. "...I'll get you Y/n if it's the last thing I do!"

***

After the 13th denial...

She drank more caffeine and gathered even more evidence to support her allegations against him. She congregated even more witnesses from other cases filed against him, specifically those that were the assumed rape victims. She wanted to bring in some genocide victims, but she remembered that they were all killed by him. Giving her more of a reason to bring him down. Though in spite of all that, she had her 17th denial for Y/n's trial and was suspended from her job for a week due to showering the court with litigation requests in just 3 days.

***

She drank and drank and drank, drowning her pain and rage in beer. Her face was red and her eyes were half-open, signifying that she indeed was drunk. Every step she took was a risk of falling flat on the ground. Holding a bottle of beer in her hand, she let out a loud burp and a tipsy giggle. She drunkenly skipped around, going wherever her legs bring her... She drunkenly stumbled across the sidewalk and held onto walls for support as she giggled to herself. Those that went past her were either pitying her or ogling her body. One would outweigh the other, so the outcome would be a group of men, at least 5, approached her. Knowing she was drunk, they immediately took advantage of it. They groped her breasts and her ass, and some even kissed her lips. Though the latter had really nothing to do about it since she was drunk as fuck, she still tried to resist. 

"Get..." she hiccuped."...get the..f-fucccck...off me!" 

But to her dismay, the men ended up carrying her into a desolated alleyway where none can disturb their... business.

"Fuck we hit the jackpot this time!" a thug exclaimed. "Look at her huge jugs! Holy shit!"

"Righhttt? I mean, it's like she was born to serve dick!" another thug said as he started rubbing one off. "Ohhhh it's coming..."

"Hey. You already came without even seeing her without her clothes," the next thug uttered as he started ripping away the woman's clothes.

"Shiiiit I wonder what's her size man...this is like a fucking Z-cup oh Lord..." Another thug remarked, happily groping her now bare breasts. 

"...s-stop..." she pleaded drunkenly.

"Sorry lady, your just too hot to be on the streets. And being drunk is only an opportunity for us to fuck you senseless!" a thug declared, chuckling.

"Say, why don't you be our onahole instead? We promise...You'll never know...it'll be fun~"

"...n-noo.." she begged. "Stop it..."