Part 2: Chapter 19

Well, I'm adding another warning right here. 

***

"Denji spinal cord sword?" The ginger repeated, confused by the current situation he was in. 

There's a cute girl named Asa and she placed her hand on his head and called out "Denji spinal Cord Sword" as if something would happen. She repeated that like, three more times. The ginger was kind enough to walk her back to her place as a sign of consideration.

Until...

"Asa spinal cord sword!"Denji said while placing a hand on her head copying what the latter just stated three times in a row. This left a perplexed Yoru or the so-called War Devil. "That's a fun way to say goodbye! See ya!"

With that, he disappeared down the stairs of her apartment.

"Wha...?!" Asa's face started to turn red. "What the heck are you doing?! Thank crap he didn't turn into a weapon!" she yelled at the devil.

Why couldn't I turn him? You'd hit it off so well.

A bead of sweat trickles down Asa's cheek. "It means he doesn't like me that way, right?" she said in a dead tone. "Not that I care, since I don't like him either."

Yoru stared at the ginger for a second before easily moving on. No matter. We discovered that we can also share emotions like affection. We'll take out time winning the boy's heart while we search for chainsawman. The devil said, entering their room. You barely slept while you were trapped in the aquarium, right? I'm tired. I'm going to sleep.

"What's the deal with that girl who trapped us in there?!" Asa pointed out the obvious. "Isn't she your big sister?!"

That was Famine Devil. I hadn't seen her in so long that I didn't recognize her. Famine is crazy. Whatever you do, steer clear of her.

"...Even though she's your family?"

Yoru jumped onto Asa's bed, ignoring the latter's question.

"Ah! Hey! Take a bath before bed!"

Once again, however, Yoru completely ignored Asa's hygiene complaint, swiftly drifting into a sweet slumber. Leaving the human girl with her thoughts.

---

It was the next day at the school's dismissal, and Denji had a "wonderful" plan for a date. He decided for himself that he and Asa will watch movies in the movie theater until 2 am just for 2,000 yen. Just mummy movies.