~𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴~ (1)

~After Hours~

Summary:

You were the assistant of the potion master himself, Severus Snape. And during hours and hours of teaching so called 'dunderheads' in his class, Severus' mind gets the better of him once you were there.

You were Severus Snape's assistant and you absolutely loved the job, the two of you would tease each other after class and loved working together as colleagues. However, the two of you were dating, meaning that no one else should ever know about the secret relationship. Especially the students.

Except for Professor Dumbledore, who knew just a little bit of your relationship with Severus for some reason.

Right now, you were in the dungeons with Severus and several other students who were brewing and taking down notes as they were busy making potions as Severus ordered them to do. With you assisting Severus with other things such as passing him his books or helping him with presentations for the class to see. While doing other duties as a potions assistant as well.

The two of you saw a young Gryffindor boy raise his hand asking a question, Severus sighed deeply and nodded at you to help and educate the student. Or dunderhead as he calls him.

As you were helping the student and educating him, Severus stood up from his chair to get a better look at you. You had a short long-sleeved green dress that was atleast up to your mid thigh, it was one of your more older dresses and you slightly grew out of it and whenever you'd bend over in it, it would lift up with you that would reveal alot.

Severus was trying to make out what's underneath until you came back over to him after properly helping the young Gryffindor boy. He looked away and went back over to his seat.

He purposely dropped his quill and a sheet of parchment from his hands and made sure that it fell underneath the far corner of his desk. "Y/n, would you kindly pick those up for me please?" he asked you to which you politely obliged. You crouched down, trying to find the items that fell and then slightly bent over to get them.

Severus could feel his cock become erect in his pants as he got a good look at you wearing a white lace thong underneath the dress, he gulped silently at the sight and tried to stop his growing bulge. "The best view ever here at Hogwarts.." he whispered to himself. Though it was quiet, you were able to hear it loud and clear.

"Hmm? What was that, Sev?" you asked him, making him snap out of his dirty thoughts.

"N-nothing, Y/n." he said.

"Is there anything you want me to do perhaps?" you asked him again. He shook his head no and you nodded and stood there beside him the whole time.

A few hours went by and class was finally dismissed. Finally, Severus could have some fun with you.

In one swift move, he locked the door and added a silencing spell to prevent anyone from hearing anything and went back over to you. He pinned you to the wall and you felt his hot breath on your face and neck, he shuddered at the feeling.

"Do you have any idea what you do to me, darling?" he said, his right hand traveling down your body and stopping by your lower region. He pressed his clothed erection on your equally clothed groin, making you moan and grip on his arm, begging for him to stop and give it to you.

He suddenly grabbed you by your hips and turned you around, you were know bent over on his desk on your stomach. Severus continued to grind his erection on your ass. You moaned at the feeling, feeling him get harder and harder.

"Mmm, feel that?" he said, playfully doing that to tease you and make you sexually frustrated as you were already highly aroused.

"p-please.. Sev.." you murmed, loud enough for Severus to hear it.

"Please what, little one?" he said, undoing his pants and you could hear the sound of it hitting the floor. Alongside his boxers.

"Please just fuck me already..." you begged, spreading you legs even wider for Severus.

His big hands went ovee your waist and he lifted up your skirt in one swift motion, making your eyes roll at the back of your head. Before he could do anything else, he slapped your left ass cheek, hard. Making wince in pain yet you liked it when he does that to you.

"Ah! Severus!" you moaned.

In what seems like forever, he moved you thong to the sidr and he shoved his whole hard length into without any warning. You moaned at the feeling of his large cock just going in and out of your already soaking pussy and you weakly gripped on the edges of the table.

"Your tight... S-so tight, Y/n..." he said, feeling himself about to cum already.

But right before you and Sev were about to release together, there was a knock the door. Reminding the two of you that the second batch of students were already waiting outside of the classroom.

"F-fuck.." Severus cursed.

"Shit, Sev.... We have to-" you curses and Severus cut you off by pinning you against the wall again and holding your waist in a tight grip, while you rested your hands on the wall.

"No, we can't just go like this without releasing. We'll still do this until we cum. Together." he said.

"But, Severus. The children are already waiting outside... We might waste their time-"

"You don't have to worry, darling. We're almost there." he shoved his length into you again, repeatedly. Going even faster this time and all you could do was face the wall and close your eyes.

"AAH! SEVERUS! I-" you loudly moaned out, you were lucky that Severus had casted that silencing spell. Otherwise, the children would have been questioning their professor.

"Do it now, Y/n." he said deeply in your ear, and you certainly didn't have to be told twice as you released your cum into him and the two of you both came undone.

"Dirty girl." he said to you and straightened his clothes to look presentable.

He helped you straighten your clothes as well and did this with extra care.

"How do you feel, Y/n. Feeling sore?" he asked you.

"No, I'm fine.. It felt really good." you replied and Severus smirked at you.

And the rest of the day was fine for you but stressful for Severus as he had to deal with students now and not you.