~𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺~

~The Party~

Summary:

Y/n is apart of the Black Family, and despite their priorities of excluding half-bloods and muggles in their family, that didn't stop her from (secretly) being with Severus Snape..

Y/n sat there in the quiet, almost pitch black room with her only light source being a candle on a holder as she wrote her letter to Severus without Sirius knowing.

Y/n was apart of the Black Family, and like Sirius, she was one of the black sheeps of the family. With Sirius being one of her only friends as they got along, while she was also secretly on good terms with Narcissa as she felt some sympathy for Y/n.

As well as Y/n being in a secret relationship with one of Sirius' childhood enemies, Severus Snape. She felt sorry for what her brother did to him, but she loved them all. She was often times be conflicted with who to stand by and who to follow, she wanted to keep the bloodline in check, but at the same time, she didn't want her name to be blasted off the family tree.

With her brother, and Severus being the only sense of comfort she had, but at the same time, Y/n couldn't let Sirius know how she liked Severus and how she pleaded them to stop the rivalry before, she wished that everything was as normal as she wanted it to be.

Sirius did know how it felt.

Not only that, but she would secretly go out and join up with the Malfoys at times. She knew how they were, but at the same time, with Narcissa being her cousin and all, she does like a little bit of them. While keeping it a secret of course.

Y/n was now finished with the letter she'll be sending to Severus as she walked down the hall of the old place to her little owl sitting in it's cage, waiting for her.

Y/n gently put the letter in the bird's beak,

"Take this to Severus Snape,"

"Spinner's End." She walked out the house and let the owl go free to send off the letter, watching it fly gracefully into the sky.

As Y/n got back in the house, the grubby house-elf, Kreacher came walking by looking all gloomy as usual as he addressed to her in his hoarse voice,

"Master Sirius has a gift for Y/n in his bedroom." Y/n nodded down at him and made way to her brother's room.

Once Y/n got in, she understood what Kreacher meant by gift, as she saw a black gift box adorn with a glittery ribbon wrapped around it on his bed, along with a letter from Sirius. She picked up the letter and unfolded it as she read it carefully,

" Y/n,

The reason I was out this afternoon is
that I had to go on the run still but
I also wanted to give a little gift before
fully leaving, it's nothing too special, sister, but I just thought you'd like it nonetheless.