~𝘗𝘰𝘭𝘺𝘫𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯~

~Polyjuice Potion~

Summary:

After a long, and tedious month of brewing the perfect Polyjuice Potion, Y/n herself decides to put it to the test on her disgruntled lover.. Only turning into someone he utterly hates

(and yes, ik the basis of this part is pretty weird but I thought of it and I hope this won't be considered bad or questionable :|)

"Perfect." Y/n muttered, sprinkling a few hairs into the concoction and mixing it for a bit. Making sure that she didn't forget anything in the potion this time around. Y/n knew that Polyjuice Potion is a very complex potion to brew and is usually not the easiest.

But she knew that she had to make it, she had spent hours looking for the right ingredients and waiting for the full moon in order to get the fluxweed she needed. But by far the hardest part, is getting the hair she needed.

Why is Y/n brewing Polyjuice Potion now? Well, she thought having a stock of it might come in handy whenever she needs it in some future circumstances, well, that's what she tells other people. The reason why she's making it is to test it out if it can be useful in... Well, sex.

She thought it was a bizarre thought, she immediately put the cork back on the bottle and put inside the desk as soon as her lover, who isn't in a really good mood (like he usually is), barges into the empty potions classroom, almost as red as he could possibly be. His face no longer it's usual pale.

"That insolent Potter boy...!!" he said under his breath angrily, "That troublesome little-" "Severus, Severus! Please. What happened?" Y/n came right to him, knowing how bad his temper can be all because of that Gryffindor boy.

"Severus, what is the matter? What could Potter possibly do now?" Y/n asked him, despite her being done for most of the time with Severus because of his attitude towards the boy, she knew she had to calm him down at some point.

He angrily slammed his fists on his desk and sat back down, Y/n came behind him and tried her best to calmly ask him what's wrong with him.

"Severus, I know you're upset but I think it would be nice for you to tell me at least. What did Potter do this time, Sev?" Y/n asked calmly.

"Oh, Y/n, you know exactly what.." he said, his hand on his forehead.

Y/n really didn't like this side of Severus, she knew every little thing about him and knew at some level that he was an okay-ish person. But she also didn't like how he would act like a git for no good reason at all.

She still tried her best to lighten him up and her hands slowly made way to his shoulders, she then proceeds to softly massage and knead them making him sigh deeply.

"Y/n, I apologize I can't even begin with Potter's behavior it is really just-" Severus was about to say maddening until Y/n cut him off.

"Severus, we've been through this so many times already. You need to atleast stop this grudge against him, he's just a boy. Besides, I know, and I understand. Now I just want to make you feel better."