~𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘫𝘰𝘣~

~Handjob~

Summary:

After a hard, long day at Hogwarts, you and Severus get ready for bed before doing something else...

You and Severus have had an exhausting day at Hogwarts, always wandering around the castle before leaving and dealing with a whole lot of students and their questions.

Once you two got home, Severus was exhausted and ran a bath for the both of you to get cleaned and finally relax after a hard day.

Severus was thinking that he should retire from being a professor at Hogwarts and instead be with you for the rest of his life, but he couldn't since he was so dedicated to the job.

Anyway..

You and Severus were now about to get some good and well deserved rest as you two got dressed in your nightwear clothes.

You felt abit devious tonight and wanted to please Severus after the hard day you two had, he doesn't know what exactly you were planning, you tried not to think about it too much. Knowing how skilled he was in legilimency and he might know what you were going to do and might stop you.

Once in your shared bedroom, Severus was about to sit down on the bed and finally relax until you immediately went over to him and pulled down his night pants and boxers down.

He was surprised by your actions and before he could say or do anything, you took his cock on your right hand, slowly stroking it up and down.

He was so enchanted by your touch that he closed his eyes with delight, he was about to sit down on the bed until you stopped him from doing so.

"Ah, ah, ah.. No sitting down, now, Sev. Try standing up for a couple of time.. Or else you'll be standing here all night as I fuck you.." you whispered to him, he weakly nodded his head and gripped on to the bed post for support.

He wished for you to wrap your lips around his tip and take it all in as he would thrust his hips into your mouth, but he did feel very submissive for you once you laid your hands on his erection.

Severus was struggling to stay up, his legs shaking uncontrollably as his hands tightly gripped on the bed posts to support him. Your hand going up and down on his erection as your left hand started to massage and roll his balls.

You started giving his balls small pinches making him wince abit and bite his lips, he was getting sexually frustrated as he wanted you to just suck him off, suck the life out of him for your and his pleasure.

You stroked him faster and faster until he couldn't take it anymore, his legs becoming shakier as you were pumping him at a very fast rate. And your other hand still rolling and drawing patterns on his balls.

"Do you want to cum, Severus?" you asked him, now tapping his balls with your palm.

"Y-yes...please, o-ooh.. Merlin." he moaned, his legs shaking even more uncontrollably.

"Cum, squirt it all out" and that was all it took for Severus to finally release his load on your hands and fingers once stroking him even quickly.

"Y/N!" he orgasmed, his cum squirting on to your hands and some on your face until you removed it off and licked it.

Severus was breathing heavily, he laid down on the bed and tried to catch his breath. He sighed in pleasure and gently played with your hair.

You took his tip in your mouth, licking up all the cum left on his tip and not wasting a single drop before pulling his pants and boxers up for you both to finally relax and sleep.

"Are you tired now, Sev?" you asked as you crawled into bed with him, lying down on his chest running your fingertips across his chest as Severus' breathing went back to normal.

He nodded his head, and you placed a soft kiss on his forehead before you both started getting sleepy.

But before falling asleep, you both undressed together and decide to sleep nude and snuggle up together after a hard day at work.

Severus opened his arms for you to cuddle into him and both drifted into a peaceful slumber

Y/n:

right, sorry if this was quite short but it was one of my ideas so...any requests?? Also sorry if I barely update the female Imagines book I just have alot of characters in mind and they're quite long.

ALSO THIS FILTER HATES ME