~𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳~

~The Last Year~

Summary:

It's Severus' final year at Hogwarts, he's been wanting this year to end as he could no longer deal with his school life anymore, with his only true friend left being Y/n, who almost knew everything about him, from his textbook to his history..

(Obviously just by the gif this is a young sev imagine taking place in marauders era, you can imagine someone else as young sev if you want and that's fine.)

He sat there by the fireplace, transfixed with confusion and confliction as he was unsure of where he was going. He had no clue whether he should do it right or do it wrong, he had no idea what exactly was his true allegiance at times.

Surely, the smartest thing he could do after school is leave well enough alone and move on with a normal job and lifestyle instead of the Death Eater style, most of Severus' friends have already thought and dreamt of becoming DE's at such young ages.

Severus felt everything around him almost mocking him, the voices of people chanting that awful name. He didn't even notice his other Slytherin friends calling out to him.

" Snivellus! Snivellus! Snivellus! Snivellus Snape! "

He felt himself shaking,

"Severus, for Merlin's sake, are you there?!" Lucius Malfoy shook him so hard Severus had snapped out of his state, with Narcissa Black just by Lucius' side.

"We were calling you for, how many times already.. You alright? Need anything just-"

"Yes, yes, Narcissa, it's blatantly obvious it's fine.." Narcissa and Lucius looked at each other, several other Slytherins Snape's age started to look in.

"Sev, you don't look fine, you sure you don't need us.. We could maybe invite you over the manor with Lucius if you want. Spend abit of time with us to get away.." Narcissa comfortly sat next to him, patting him lightly, Lucius tapping her shoulder.

"Cissa, I believe it's best for you to leave him be, if that is not alright with you, Severus.. We are good friends after all.." Lucius said.

"Thank you, Lucius.. Now if you please.." Severus then started scribbling in his potions textbook, him biting his lip hard.

"Cissy, I thought I told you to leave him be. Andy?" Narcissa's oldest sister, Bellatrix went over, their little sister Andromeda just by their side just looking down at the floor.

"Bella, we trust him, now just go on, go.."

"Well, Severus.. Again, if you need us let us know.." Narcissa got up from the leather black sofa and went back to Lucius to a nearby grandfather chair not too far away, while Narcissa was just leaning against his legs. Bellatrix and Andromeda went their separate ways in the room as well.