~𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘬𝘴~ (2)

~Taking Risks~ (2)

Summary:

We now pick up where you and Severus left off, with him now dealing with you after from what you did to him with during his conversation with Dumbledore..

"But, Sev. I got bored, I had to do it. Besides, don't you want play with me now?" you said seductively as you stripped your shirt off, along with your skirt. Leaving you in your bra and panties.

Severus paused for a minute and licked his lips at the sexy sight of you almost naked.

"Oh I'm going to play with you now alright.. Come here you naughty little witch.."

Severus then picked you up from the desk and pinned you up against one of the shelves that was filled with some of his potions.

He started to aggressively make out with you, all while trying to take off the last few pieces of your clothing.

Your hands went over to his neck and wrapped your hands around it, trying to kiss him back as he was making it difficult for you.

"Mhmm, you're going to regret ever teasing me, Y/n.." he said, taking your panties off while he was still holding you against the shelf.

You helped him take off your panties and left it on the floor, you tried to take off his black shirt also. Trying to take out all of the buttons.

Severus smirked at your attempts to take it off and took them off himself, you bit your lips at the sight of Severus' slightly plump yet also muscular build.

"Oh, fuck.." you muttered, horny by his presence and placed your hands on his slight pecs and squeezed them.

Severus chuckled and removed your hands away from his chest and sweetly kissed your shoulder.

"Now, now, dear. Just you wait, you'll get what you want, I just need to teach you some.. Lessons.. For being such a naughty girl and teasing me while I was speaking to Dumbledore." he said to you, his fingers went over to your dripping cunt and without any warning, he plunged two fingers into, roughly hitting your g-spot.

It didn't even hurt and your eyes rolled at the back of your head and your hands went over to his back and dug your nails into his back.

"F-fuck, Sev.. That feels soo good.." you moaned out, enjoying the sensations.

"Do you want more?, hmmm?" he asked, teasing you.