~𝘏𝘰𝘵~

~Hot~

Summary:

Summary:

Any particular night for Y/n and Severus would either be them minding their own businesses and spending some time with each other, but sometimes other things go on for them. Especially one rainy night...

(I apologize if the title isn't much. but hey, it's a smut chapter finally.)

She peered out through the window, pulling back the curtain and taking a closer look at the dark, rainy night outside and eyeing the streets carefully, keeping her eyes out for him. Wondering where on earth her husband could be, he usually wasn't this late at times.

Y/n usually took part as Severus' assistant at Hogwarts for most of the time and working alongside him but right now, she decided to take a break from it for a while and stay back at his place and watch over. Wanting to stay at his house to be a little more reminded of him.

And here she was, staying back at home while her husband was out and she could play. As well as ponder where he was now as it was already late at night and he wasn't back yet.

She went away from the window and stood there in the kitchen, unsure of what to do while she waited for him, perhaps anything to kill her time would be a treat for Y/n and possibly practice other forms of magic.

Y/n walked around for abit, thinking of what to do still until she got out her wand and remembered that incantation she had been taught of in her fourth year many years back.

She muttered the word,

"Orchideous." and from the tip of her wand, pink light was produced and a  bouquet of pink flowers were conjured from it. Making Y/n sigh at the flowers beauty and loveliness, only to reconsider as Severus wouldn't really like them as much as she did.

She instead, put the bouquet first in a small vase, and transfigured it into a whole new thing, turning them into lillies and displayed beautifully on the kitchen counter.

After that, Y/n went over to the sink, her mind pondering on whether to sleep or just wait it out for him, that is until she heard a loud pop.

Startled, she looked back and finally, Y/n saw Severus standing there almost covered in darkness but not entirely, taking off his traveling cloak.

"Severus! Severus, you're rather late. Hard day, was it? Where have you be-" Severus, without saying anything, and answering her question nor letting her finish, he walked towards her rather quickly and smashed his mouth against hers immediately.