~𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯~ (1)

~Attention~

Summary:

Wanting so bad for your husband to at least spend time with you instead working, you decided to pretend you needed comfort.

(*no smut, srry*)

Severus hasn't been paying attention to you these days, he's always so busy with grading school work even though you wished to help him and says that he will come to you once he's finished but he never did.

You started to feel like he has forgotten about you and thought that your relationship was falling apart, but you knew one thing that might work.

Severus was your husband and not only that, he was a great listener. He would always understand your problems in life and knew how to cheer you up, sometimes with reading books to you or sometimes sex to clear up your mind and focuse on pleasure instead.

So you decided that after work and when he comes home, you would pretend to be upset or sad about your life and see if it will work out.

You were sitting by the bed in your shared room, reading a classic novel and waiting for Severus to come home from Hogwarts and test out plan.

You heard the door open and you knew that your husband had come home. Excited, you put the book down by the side table and pretended that you were feeling down and laid down on the bed.

Severus opened the door and saw you, looking rather "sad" or "lonely". He went over to you and sat by the edge, stroking your hair to see if you were sleeping.

"Are you alright there, love?" he asked you, worry filled his eyes.

You just slowly nodded and yes you were doing this to play him. You couldn't take it anymore, you needed him, you purposely threw your book across the room, nearly hitting Severus and making him flinch.

He took the books and placed it on the table and looked back at you, confusion and worry ness in his eyes as he saw you in a "mood" like this.

"Y/n, what was that for? You could've hit me." he said seriously, he held your face, trying to understand your behavior.

"Y/n, what is the matter? Why are you acting like this. Please tell me." he asked you again, you wish to smile at your success but you knew you couldn't.

"I don't know, Severus I've been abit sad lately. Like really, Sev." you told him. His face grew sad, he knew what your problems were and knew he had to do something.

"Aaw, you are? But why? What's the reason behind it, Y/n. Tell me what happened.." he asked you, feeling his heart break.

You thought about some excuses first to fool him for his attention

"I don't know, don't ask me it's obvious you wouldn't understand, Severus.. You never do." you said, crossing your arms and looking down.

"No, Y/n. I understand, I just want to know what's got you so upset. You know I don't like seeing you like this, love... It's not a good sign for me." Severus could feel himself about to cry.

"I just don't know, I'm not well I just... Ugh.. It's complicated"

Severus then comes closer to you, cups your left cheek and kisses you passionately. Nonstop just to make you feel better.

He opened his arms out for you to hug him and you cuddled into him, his warm touch made you melt in his arms and sigh gracefully into him.

He lovingly kissed your forehead and leaned down by the headboard as you were still in him.

"It's all going to be alright, darling. Whatever it is that's bothering you, just tell me and I'll help you.. For I love you so, do you understand?" he asked and you nodded at him, smiling to yourself as you snuggled him.

Severus sighed in annoyance, you forgot he was skilled at reading minds and knew your plan just now.

"Y/n, don't tell me.. You're just faking this so I could pay attention to you, or it's just a ridiculous attempt too.. *he paused, letting out a groan of annoyance* I don't even want to know"

You started to laugh at him and he couldn't help but smile abit and slightly tickle you making you laugh even more.

"Well, Sev. You weren't giving me enough attention with your work! I had to and wanted to silly!" you said as you looked up at him with a smile.

He rolled his eyes and kissed you anyway, he knew you would be like this.

"Alright, fine. I won't work as much and be with you now.. How about we go out tomorrow night?" he suggested to you.

You nodded  your head and agreement.

"Please!" you pleaded in a childish way.

"Fine." he said and turned off the lamp as the two of you fell asleep together.