~𝘋𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺~

~Dirty~

Summary:

Summary:

You and your boyfriend Severus have always wanted to try something new, something he had always dreamed of..

*Young Severus again.. *

You and Severus were just in your room, reading together and collecting memories from years ago when you two first met at Hogwarts. For a questionable reason, you always wondered if he was a virgin or if he ever wanted to "do it" with you.

It was a bizarre thought, yes, but it was something Severus has thought about too.

"Y/n, you alright there?" your boyfriend asked, you shook your head in response.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Sev. Just abit bored of this.." you said, glancing down at your book you've been reading for half an hour with him. He resumed to reading and held your hand as he did so, you couldn't help but think about the ways Severus could use you in bed.

How he would fuck you relentlessly, you decided to play with him by thinking about thess dirty thoughts of yours and see if he could hear them.

He closed his book and let go of your hand looking at you as if he knew what you wanted, you smiled, knowing that you have played him.

"What are you playing at, Y/n?" he asked you, unbuttoning his black shirt and throwing it to the side.

"What? Is this not what you want, Sev?"

He unbuckeld his belt and dropped it.

"Are you.. Thinking about me.. Fucking you?.." you hesitated, but you certainly don't want to say no.

"Yes, a little." you answered him.

He chuckled mischievously and went to sit on the edge of your bed, he gestured you to sit beside him. But really, as you went closer to him, he grabbed you by your hips and you fell into his lap. Feeling his clothed erection through his trousers.

"Y/n, I know you want this.. But, are you sure?" he wasn't sure if it was okay with you yet, knowing how uncomfortable you can get sometimes.

"Y-yes, Sev."

"Alright then. But you can tell me to stop at any moment, baby girl." he said and the two of you stood up.

Both started to undress together and helping each other get out of one's clothing and threw them to the side for them to be forgotten and abandoned on the floor, soon you were both now in underwear only.

You stepped closer to him and you felt something poke your clothed pussy, and you knew exactly what it was. Severus' clothed dick just poking through his boxers and kept growing the more horny he got.

"Are you really sure about this?" he asked before removing your bra, you nodded eagerly without hesitation. You watched as he painfully slowly took your bra off and set it down on the bed, along with your panties and his boxers.

His erect cock was rock hard and stood straight up.

You laid down on the bed and shivered as you watched Severus crawling up your body and was at eye lever at your lower region, his hands placed on your thighs as he looked at you for permission.

You nodded, just wanting him to kiss, touch and feel you already. He leaned in closer to your vagina and started to slowly, yet vigorously eat you out. Strong waves of pleasure washed over you as his finger trailed up to your thigh and to your clit, where he gently rubbed with his index finger.

Moans and screams of pleasure filling the room as he continued this for a couple more minutes until you were close to your climax and released.

Moaning out his name as loud as possible.

"AAH! SEVERUS!" fresh cum still dripping from your pussy and Severus smirking up at you, licking the cum that went on his face off and hovered even closer to you.

Your eyes now meeting his black ones as he stroked his cock and gently tapping it on your pussy before kissing your forehead for you to relax first.

"This your first time?" he asked you.

"Yes.. Go slow, p-please?" you stared at his rather big size and whimpered.

"Don't worry, Y/n. For my babygirl I'll go slow for her." he teased and slid his member up and down until it slid inside you. Making you whimper.

He let you get used to size before pushing his whole length inside you and going in and out, he gently inserted more of him into you until his whole cock was all the way in you.
"AAAH SEV!" you scream moaned his name as he rocked back and forth, hitting your g-spot repeatedly.

He was rough, yet it didn't hurt and it felt so good.

An hour or so passed and you both were close to your orgasms, you held his waist and bucked your hips for him to go deeper and not so long after, he shot his load into you. Filling you up.

He gently pulled out of you and laid down beside, still breathing heavily. You pulled the quilt over yourself and Severus as he faced your side, smiling lovingly at you.

"That was amazing, Severus."

"Sure was, wasn't it, Y/n?" he said, making you giggle.

You turned off the lamp that was on the nightstand and you and Severus  fell asleep almost instantly.