~𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘬𝘴~ (1)

~Taking Risks~

Summary:

It's your final year at Hogwarts and you decided to pay your potions professor a visit. Until things get abit messy once you get yourself in an overly risky situation with him..

(Btw, this was a request by a follower of mine realhotgirlshiitt)
Y/H/H=your hogwarts house

You were in the Y/H/H common room in your dorm, studying for some of the last lessons for the day. It was your seventh year at Hogwarts and you were currently bored and out of your mind.

You and your potions master, Severus Snape were actually in a secret relationship together that nobody knows about and should never. Knowing how wrong it was to date or be with your teachers.

But you couldn't help it, you had a crush on him eversince the first year. And you confessed your love to him in your sixth year or so. Even he noticed your little crush in him due to him being a legilimens.

Back to the point, without thinking you decided to sneak out of your dormitory with no one noticing and go to the potions classroom, the place where Severus is in all the time.

You crept around the corners and went inside, and there you saw him. Severus was sitting by his desk reading books and thinking about how to deal with you leaving Hogwarts as it was your last year. Maybe get you to live with him or you secretly stay in the school.

"Professor~" you said, standing by the doorway and leaning on it coyly.

Severus smiled and sat down on his chair and patted his lap, gesturing you to sit on him.

"Ah. Miss Y/l/n, come here and sit on my lap~" he said and you obeyed, going over to him and sitting on his lap like he asked you. Now straddling his lap. You kissed him passionately and wrapped your hands around his neck as his big hands groped your ass, making you moan into the kiss.

"Severus," you said.

He raised his eyebrow, waiting for you to speak.

"What are we going to do?" you asked him, you and Severus needed ideas on how to do this.

"With what? You leaving Hogwarts? Don't worry about it. I'll think of a way, darling." he winked at you as he explained what you were gonna do.

Until the two of you heard footsteps approaching the classroom and you immediately got off of him and started panicking.

Severus pointed towards his desk for you to hide and you got on all fours and went under, hoping it wasn't too late.

Severus sat back down as Dumbledore entered the classroom to talk to him about next year's students.

"Headmaster." Severus said with no emotion.

"Ah yes, Severus. I.." the two started their conversation about a new batch of students going to Hogwarts and learn all about becoming witches and wizards.

The conversation went on for minutes, making you even more bored of hiding and staying low. Until you an idea, a very risky and exotic idea.

You placed your palm on Severus' clothed crotch and lightly squeezed him, making flinch and look down at you, now understanding what your idea was.

"Y/N, what are you doing? you're going to get the both of us caught." Severus whispered loudly at you, you quietly giggled and tried to unbutton his trousers until he tries to slap you away.

"Severus, what's the matter?" Dumbledore asked, Severus told him he was fine and they resumed talking.

This gave you the golden opportunity to now undo his pants and pull them down, along with his boxers. His hard erection stood up proudly and you could feel a wetness spreading in your panties as you looked at it from tip to base.

He was really big.

You wrapped your fingers around his base and took his tip in your mouth, making Severus hiss at the feeling.

You slowly took his length in your mouth basically teasing him, until you finally took his entire cock in your mouth and started sucking quietly.

As Dumbledore and Severus talked, you made it difficult for him to speak as you were torturing him with sucking him off while the two spoke. Severus' hands clenched into fists and he bit his lips, trying so hard not to moan out loud as his friend was right there infront of him.

Dumbledore started to get worried for his friend, how his face was now completely red and how his breathing changed.

Your fingers started to play with his balls, rolling them and squeezing them lightly. Severus started sweating uncontrollably and gripped the edges of his desk, chewing his bottom lip and making Dumbledore even more suspicious of him.

He looked down at you pleadingly and wishing for this to just stop, you have been sucking him off for over an hour and felt your mouth slowly getting tired and the back of your throat all bruised a up. Tears started to form in Severus' eyes as he begged to cum and finally end this torture, even worse, Dumbledore almost saw it.

"Severus, are you alright? You don't seem quote well." he asked again as he saw Severus struggling. Severus just nodded and looked down at you one last time and went closer to you and whispered,

"Y/n, I'm close.. P-please..!" his voice was all raspy and weak as he was so close to his orgasm that he almost bounced his knee against the desk.

"I suppose you need some rest, Severus. I'm leaving now, good day." Dumbledore said and left the classroom, Severus sighed of relief. He looked at you in disappointment as you continue continued to suck him. You giggled at the taste of him, making his almost cum in your mouth before you harshly pinched his balls and slapped them and with that, cum shot out of his cock and into your mouth and down your throat.

You swallowed it down and sighed in happiness, Severus pulled you out of the desk and sat you down on it.

"What were you thinking, Y/n? Do you realize what could've happen? You nearly got us caught!" he said angrily.

All you did was giggle to tease him.

"But, Sev. I got bored, I had to do it. Besides, don't you want play with me now?" you said seductively as you stripped your shirt off, along with your skirt. Leaving you in your bra and panties.

Severus paused for a minute and licked his lips at the sexy sight of you almost naked.

"Oh I'm going to play with you now alright.. Come here you naughty little witch.."

A/N:

So, realhotgirlshiitt I hope you're happy with the request I did for you and this took me so long please I spent hours.