~𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺~ (1)

~Pregnancy~

Summary:

You had just found out that you were pregnant, both happy and scared, you kept on deciding whether or not you should tell your husband, Severus about it...

Severus' POV:

My wife, Y/n has been acting strangely for the past few weeks. She would ignore or atleast try not to be with me too much.. She doesn't look well at all, she looks like she hasn't slept in years which is atleast what she looked like now.

She just doesn't look all the same, what has gotten into her lately?

3rd Person POV:

You have been feeling a strange feeling today, something that's not right but at the same time has to happen.

You felt a sick feeling in your stomach as you were sitting by the window reading a book with Severus having a drink of his wine, your stomach started to roll and you felt like throwing up.

And that's what exactly is going to happen, you immediately ran towards the bathroom, locking the door behind you and started puking your guts out in the toilet.

Severus saw you ran and got worried, he went over to the door and knocked three times. Worried for your health and well-being, he started knocking louder.

(Bruh imagine sev just maddy knocking on doors🤣)

"Y/n, Y/N?! Are you alright? what's the matter? I know there's something wrong!" Severus said outside the door, you thought you were now finished throwing up and went over to the sink to wash it out.

You weakly opened the door to see Severus standing there, waiting for you. He got so worried and brought his arms out for you to hug him.

"Are you alright? you don't look well, Y/n? What's the matter?" he asked, worried. You had already knew what it was, you knew that you throwing up was a sign that it's time.

"I'm fine, Severus. It must've been something I ate.. Don't worry about me.." you said, not wanting to tell the truth to him.

You weren't exactly sure if you were having a child, but that one sign of you puking was something. So, without telling your husband, you went and got out a pregnancy test to urinate and see the results.

Severus knew you were being suspicious, and he wanted to know what was happening, but all you said to him is that you were fine.

As soon as the test came in, you were shocked, happy and everything all at once. As you saw the two red lines, you smiled to yourself and had happy tears streaming down your face.