~𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘚𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘯~

~Little Spoon~

Summary:

After leaving Hogwarts abit early after his duties, Severus is going to need a good time with you for relaxation.

Friday, a good day for Severus for him to finally spend some quality time with you after work. Or so he thought.

His duties at Hogwarts were alot longer and stressful than usual, his classes only last for about two hours or so but it was so painfully long for him.

The worst thing for him is that you weren't there, you had a really bad fever weeks ago until it went down and you started feeling better. Only for Severus to tell you to stay at home before he comes home, luckily for you, you were feeling better now.

He just thought that you were still sick, this why you weren't there. Now, he was even more stress. Not being able to have you by his side when you weren't there..

Luckily for him, his work was almost done and can now have some fun with you once he's done working..

Meanwhile with you..

You were sat down by the windowsill in your shared room with Severus, reading a classic novel as you waited for him. Wondering when he'll be back.

"Y/N!" you heard him yell from downstairs as he locked the door and went up the stairs looking for you, you giggled and stood up from your spot, knocking on the room door. Signaling him that you were in the bedroom.

He smiled to himself and went in the room the find you in the same spot you were in a couple of minutes ago,

"Welcome home, Sev." you said to him, making his day better for him. Knowing how stressed he was now.

He sighed and hummed in happiness as he went closer to you, taking his shoes and black coat off to sit next to you or lay his head down on your lap.

He instead went over to you and buried his face in between your breasts, sighing into them in pure relief and forgetting all of the things he has to do.

You had a dress on which exposed half of your cleavage, making this a good way for Severus to look at.

This made you blush madly and stroked his hair and arms as his arms were wrapped around your waist, you put your book down and instead paid attention to your husband whose face is still in your breasts.

Suddenly, his right hand traveled up your body to your breast. He moved your the upper part of your dress slightly to the side showing your bra, he looked at it hungrily and helped you out of your dresseaving you in just your lingerie.

Once the dress was off, he moved your bra aside and started to suck and lick your right nipple making you whimper. Your hands clutching on to his black hair as he did so.

Without wasting an opportunity, you were able to push him for him to lay on his back on the windowsill, with you crawling on top of him as you straddled his lap.

"Y/n, I-" before he could say anything, you cut his words off by roughly crashing your lips with his, he was surprised by this act and as he tried his hardest to dominate you by trying to forcefully push his tongue into your mouth. But he lost.

Your lips and teeth assaulted his with rough licks and bites, drawing blood. He moaned into the heated kiss which gave you the advantage to slip your tongue into his mouth.

He gasped as you did this and placed his hands on your torso to keep you still, your one hand closing the curtains.

The two of you stood up and before Severus could push you onto the bed and be in control, you were the first to do it before him and tore his white shirt off including his trousers and boxers in a quick move.

"Y/n, please...." Severus begged, wanting you to please and touch him as he was getting needy.

You placed a finger over his mouth, hushing him and you took one of his ties from the one of the drawers and tied his hands over the headboard of the bed and kissed him passionately.

He wished he could just grab you and slam you into him relentlessly but he did enjoy being the one to follow orders. In bed that is.

Without warning, you slammed your hips down on him. Making him moan out in pleasure and pain as he wasn't expecting what was going to happen yet.

"A-AAH FUCK, Y/N!!" he moaned out, trying to free himself from the knot by desperately tugging it off in hopes to escape.

You bounced and bounced on his cock over and over, loud moans, gasps and the wet noises of cum slapping against each other's skin with every move.

Severus was aching to release and looked up at you with half lidded eyes, begging to finally cum.

"Y-y/n...ahh..please.."he struggled with his words as you were nearly close to your orgasm and nodded at him, allowing him to finally cum. Since you were edging him for over fifteen minutes.

"Y/N!!" Severus moaned as your juices squirted all over his cock.

"That's it, Sev. Like that... Cum. Cum around my.. Aah."

And just like that, cum squirted from his cock and into you. Moaning at the warm feeling of his load being released inside of you.

You untied the tie from his hands and took them in yours, before looking down at his now, dripping cock.

You looked at it hungrily and took it in your mouth, making him moan.

His hand went to your y/h/c hair and ran his fingers through it as you licked his cum clean. Until it was nice and glistening and no more juices.

"I'll do the work later, we can now rest whenever we want now, dear." he said and beckoned you to lie down next to him.

You instead, laid down on his chest, before taking his cock in you hand and inserting it back inside you. Severus moaned soflty at the feeling.

And the you two fell asleep in almost a second, still feeling his member still deep inside you and keeping it nice and warm.