~𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘥~

~Period~

Summary:

Summary:

Period days are always the days where you and Severus can't have sex, and are the more harder ones for you. But that doesn't mean you can't have your mouth on Severus' body..

You were curled up in a ball on the bed, wincing in pain as your period cramps were kicking in. You genuinely didn't like your periods but it was the cycle of the woman after all, but that means no sex with your husband for a few days.

There was a little blood stained on the other side of the bed, and you felt embarrassed at yourself everytime you looked in that way.

Severus walked in and saw the blood on the bed, making him worry for you. He sat there and looked down at you, he stroked your hair, giving you a comforting feeling.

"What's the matter, love?" Severus asked you, you turned around and sat up weakly.

"N-nothing, Severus.. I'm fine don't worry." you said to him.

No, Severus knew there's something wrong. He knows your emotions and feelings and does everything he can to make you feel better.

"No, darling. I know there's something not right with you, tell me now. What is the matter, please?" he said, you curled up to him and placed your hand on his chest.

"Periods. That's what, Sev." you told him, your other hand still on your stomach pressing it down, hoping for the pain to stop.

Severus frowned sadly at you and clicked his tongue, he kissed your forehead and left the room before telling you,

"You stay right here, Y/n. I'll be downstairs first and then I'll come back to you." he said and then went downstairs to get some ginger tea to help your cramps.

He came back with the tea in hand and a warm bottle of water too, he then sat back down and handed the tea over to you.

"Here you are, dear. Drink now, it'll help I promise." you did as he said and took a sip of the warm tea and sighed in relievement. The tea did help with it's taste, and it did relieve some of that pain.

"So, how are you feeling now, love?" he asked you.

"Well, I feel abit better now, really." you said.

He smiled at you and kissed your head, he then got the warm bottle and before he could do anything, he looked at you.

"May I, dear?" he asked you.

You simply nodded and let him place the bottle on your stomach to reduce the pain, and it worked. You didn't feel alot more pain anymore.

"How do you feel, now, Y/n?" he asked again.

"I feel alot better now thanks to you, Sev." you said and he smiled and kissed you passionately.

He then got up and carefully pulled you up from the bed and held your hands, he looked at you with lust in his eyes. He knew that you were on your period and you couldn't fuck with him but he knew one thing you could do.

He chuckled and then he said,

"Well, then, Y/n. All you need to do is do something for me now, I helped you, now you need to do something in return for me."

You looked at him, confused and not wanting to. You knew what he wanted but you couldn't do it right now.

"But, Severus.. You know that-" he cut off, lightly shushing you and began to unbuckle his belt and undo his pants.

"No, it'll be alright, love. Besides, your period didn't even say anything about you not being allowed to taste me.." you knew now what he meant and you smirked at him.

"Now, love. Get on your knees." he demanded and you did what he said.

You slapped his hands away and pulled his trousers down and started stroking his hard dick, he hissed once you started to lick his tip and eventually took his entire length in your mouth. All while squeezing and rolling his balls in your hands, and sucking him off vigorously making him almost cum in your mouth.

"F-fuck! Y/n, Y-you're so good.. Keep going and don't stop.." he moaned and ran his fingers through your hair and pushed them in.

You then switched, and started to stroke his dick and began licking his balls instead, giving him more of a better feeling.

He started to groan as you started stroking and licking at a faster pace, filling up the room with moans and groans.

"FUCK! Y/N I'm not going to last long." he cursed and you began stroking harder until he cums.

You lightly bit his balls, making him let out an erotic scream moan and came into your mouth. His cum running down your throat and you swallowed it rather quickly.

You sighed and licked the rest of the cum of your face and Severus pulled up his trousers and stood you up and sat you down.

He smiled and kissed you.

"Good little girl, Y/n.. I hope it does end very soon.."

A/n:

Hey, sorry if I haven't made an update in a while or something and I barely even updated the female Imagines book yet. But don't worry I'll keep writing.

I'll also make a part two continuation to taking risks where it left off last time😏😏😏