~𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨~

~Parenting~

Summary:

Parents. That's what you and Severus are now, parents to a beautiful, healthy baby girl.

(this is just pretty much just some scenarios of you and sev taking care of Bella)

"Y/n," Severus asked you, looking for something as he was searching the house for something he needed.

"Yes?" you said.

Severus asked you, "Y/n, have you seen my wand? It isn't anywhere."

You had a confused look as you thought that Severus had it with him the whole time.

"Isn't it in your pocket... *you then paused and looked at Bella and found out where his wand was.* Oh.. Found it." you said, pointing at Bella as she had her father's wand, playing with it and waving it around.

Bella made very happy and cute noises as she held Severus' wand in her hands but Severus took it away from her as she was about to chew or gnaw at it.

"Ah, ah, Bella. This is daddy's wand, not a toy." Severus chuckled and picked her up from the crib.

"Oh, let her have fun, Sev. It's only a wand, I think she wants to be like you..😉" Severus chuckled at your comment.

(Ink and quill)

Severus had a very rough day at work, he had to deal with so many children and just wanted to spend some time with his wife and daughter.

He had loads of assignments to grade and pass it to the students the next day, but he also wanted to be with his little girl Bella, currently he is trying to grade all of the work he had given to his students. With Bella sitting in her high chair next to him.

Bella made a noise and pointed at the ink and quill with a spare parchment, "I think she wants to write, Sev." you said to him as you saw him in his office.

"I suppose letting her write won't harm her alot.." he says and gives the quill and parchment to the baby, Bella is about months old and can barely write but just make little scribbles.

"Just make sure she doesn't try to make a mess with the ink, Sev. I'll see you two in a minute." you said and winked at him and he smiled.

As Severus graded the assignments, he also kept an eye on Bella, who was doing nothing but scribbling on the parchment with the quill. Laughing and enjoying her time with doing this, Severus had a wide smile as he watched his girl enjoy her time and rubbed her head.

(the cat outside)

You were currently in the living room, with little Bella in her crib as she watched the world go by the window.

Severus had noticed something that you didn't recognized until he pointed it out.

"Has that cat always been there?" he asked you, as he saw Bella being so fascinated by the cat outside the window trying to get in.

"I don't know, Sev. But if you ask me, I think Bella likes it." you said to him and smiled as Bella placed her little hand on the glass looking at the cat, eventually the cat left and Bella waved goodbye at it.

Severus chuckled at this and carefully picked the baby up, taking her little hand and making her wave again. With you kissing Bella's right cheek, while Severus kissed her left. As well as blowing raspberries against her cheeks together, making her laugh.

Bella eventually got Severus' noise and lightly squeezed it, making him laugh.

"Oh, I do think she likes your nose, Sev" you said and lightly pinched Bella's noise but not enough to hurt her.

(nappy time)

It's now currently nighttime, you and Severus were tired and decided to take a well deserving sleep after everything.

"Are you tired for today, Y/n?" he asked you,

"Yes, very.. Let's go get Bella to sleep as well." you went over to Bella who was playing with her toys on her little high chair, Severus gave her stuffed animals to her and you all went upstairs. Trying not to be too loud as Bella was already fast asleep in your arms, you then went into Bella's room and carefully put her in her crib.

Severus pulled the little baby blanket over her but not too high or it would cover her entire face, and then placed her stuffed animals by her.

"Oh, Sev could you kindly turn on Bella's nightlight please?" you said to him, he turned on Bella's little nightlight on like you said, and the both of you went to your shared room. Before looking at your child one last time before leaving.

The two of you got in your sleep wear and got in bed together, all cuddled up for bed. That's when it was interrupted by the cries of the baby... Clearly somebody was unhappy.

You frowned and sighed as you heard Bella crying in the other room, Severus shook his head and went into Bella's room.

"No worries, love, I'll be the one to get her.. I believe she hasn't taken her milk yet."

"No, Severus. I'm pretty sure I fed her a while ago at dinner."

Things did go well as you both were able to calm Bella down and put her back to sleep, peacefully at that.

Author's Note:

This was sooo cute🥺🥺and I really hope you all thought that this was cute too, I had maybe way too much fun writing this because a follower of mine thought that this was a good idea and yes I could make more of this🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤