Chapter 14

An alternate dimension

Narrator: Itsumi Inui/Olwen

Chapter 14

The witch began her attack by throwing a silver spear at me. With my new powers, I dodged her weapon. I quickly changed into my magical girl outfit. It looked odd, to say the least.

The outfit resembled a dog girl. Was Kyubey trying to be funny? However, that's when I realized my senses had been heightened. Unfortunately, that wasn't enough to stop the witch. She beat me until I heard those words.

"TIRO FINALE!" a voice bellowed.

The witch sustained heavy damage and begin wailing. However, she wasn't finished yet. I dodged the witch's attack easily. The mysterious shooter kept pounding the witch until it collapsed. That's when I saw a black object where the witch had been.

"I'll let you have it, just this once," an ethereal voice said.

I turned around to see a girl younger than me. She had blonde pigtails and some sort of french revolution get up.

"I'm Mami Tomoe, first time?" the girl asked.

"You could say that," I groaned.

The girl explained that Kyubey had sent her. After Mami left, I started an argument with Kyubey.

"You didn't tell me the outfit would look like that," I hissed at Kyubey.

"It's not my choice what the outfit looks like," Kyubey responded.

"Don't give me bull, bunny kitty," I snarled.

This is how our relationship would be for two more years...