Chapter 26

Narrator: Olwen

Chapter 26

"I told you this would be a piece of cake," Johnny smiled.

"I'm not a witch, you idiots," I muttered.

"Then how come you got hurt by the bars?" he responded.

"Let me out!" I wailed.

"Johnny, silence the witch please," Kawannon sighed.

"Nevermind, we're here," Bakuto groaned.

I looked up to see two men. Both we wearing ski masks and were grinning through them.

"So that's the witch?" one of them said.

"Yep, we caught her pretty easily," Johnny responded.

"You didn't bring a witch, you brought me a human girl!" the man hissed.

"Relax Beker, I've seen her transform myself," the other man in a ski mask said.

"You better have or I'll kill you, Hayden," Beker responded.

"You know what, I'm just gonna kill her," he added.

"Don't kill me, I won't say a word!" I screamed.

"Oh, you won't be because you'll be dead!" Beker cackled.

This was the end for me. I had plenty of regrets from becoming a witch to hurting Minmay. My biggest regret was that I deceived my brother. If he was alive, would he ever forgive me? However, that's when I heard a clanking noise.

"Give her back!" Skulker yelled.

"What he said," Flayn added.

I saw Mercedes and Freya were there too, as well as some old guy. Hayden and Bakuto's gang looked at each other in terror. Beker was unphased though.

"Do you really think you can beat me?!" he laughed pulling out a silver marble-like object.

He threw the marble on the ground and it broke. That's when a giant creature emerged from the gem. It was another wish witch.

"Behold, Zenobia the sandcastle witch!" Beker cackled.

I hadn't seen that coming...