Miko x Ei 🌸

Today was stressful for Ei. She had so many things to do and she couldn't even pay attention to her precious fox! she had meetings and paper work and she was over all so tired. She walked the hall of her mansion to see if she could sneak and glimpse of her playful fox.

"Yae? my love where are you?" R

Her voice traveled across the hallway and a tiny 'squeak' was heard. Then a very familiar pink fox ran across and into their room. Ei sweetly giggled and followed her.

Once Yae got to the door of their bathroom she looked back and turned back into a human. Naked of course.

"Yae didn't i tell you to stop playing around like that, you might scare the guards sweet heart." R

Ei said with a smile on her lips, Yae pouted.

"oh come on!~ i am just living my life my love! i can see the crease in your face, take a bath with me please?" M

Ei had been tired..and a bath with Miko sounded lovely. Eventually she nodded and striped down miko skipped into the bathroom with a happy smile on her face. going to the mirror to take the clip out of her hair.

Ei snuck up behind her and pulled her hips to hers, slowly swaying back and forth, both of their body's moving the small dance. Ei kissed up and down Miko's neck and ear.

rubbing her curves and sides just to feel her fox again.

"oh Ei...what would i do with out you? i'd truly be lost if i never had the love of my life.." M

Miko let out a quiet hum while Ei laid her affection more thickly.

"Same goes for you my beautiful fox, I simply would never be able to function without you now that i have you. you have the key to my heart. you are my everything. more important than the stars and the planet..my Miko." R

Miko blushed and softly kissed her. her sweet lips connecting with those who are warm. soft hums and sweet whispers. Ei slowly lead them to the bath while they kissed. picking her up and lowering them into the hot steamy water.

soon they separated and looked deeply into eachother's eyes.

"I love you." R

"i love you too." M

🌸~ the end ~🌸

consider joining my Anime cafe disc ;3
https://discord.gg/V6dMhnNPdr