Beidou x Ningguang ❤️‍🔥

She tied me to the bed while I was wriggling, clenching my thighs together. In a husky voice she said.

"Ning... I don't know how many times I have to tell you.. But you're mine." B

She growled, I yelped.

I had a meeting earlier today, some guys were hitting on me and I guess she thought I hit on them back.

I'd never do that, but the way she looked at me and was scary and thrilling. Interrupting, her would be rude and I might get a harsher punishment if I do.

I watched her grab my thighs and pull them apart, she sucked on my clothed clit I was still wearing panties, but I could feel her hot slick saliva peeking through my lace.

I slightly arched the back of the mattress, whining gently and shaking my hips to get more friction.

I squirmed under her touch as she pulled away, I saw the strings of cum and saliva attached to her lips, looked under the bed for something... oh no.. that's where we keep our toys..

She got on top of me and looked down with a grin. Pulling out a huge girthy dildo from her back. She rubbed the tip on my juicy cunt that I could hear the strong desire to be fulfilled.

"hey ning~ look at this~ this is going inside your tight wet pussy~" B

She giggled and ripped my underwear off, I whined at being so lewd but my body couldn't help it, biting my lip and squeezing my thighs together just right to let my clit throbbing feel something.

"you're such a naughty girl... who taught you how to move your hips like that?" B

"I- it feels go- good.." N

I whisper out. She slid down my body and put its huge tip near my entrance. I felt my insides clench to nothing, I could feel I was leaking way more, rubbing up on it moaning and begging.

"Now, now... you can't have this yet.. You have to say sorry."B

"f- for?" N

"for flirting with those boys." B

I paled. I didn't do that! And it wasn't what it looked like! I looked away and kept my mouth shut. She slapped my thigh. Grabbing it and grabbing my face to look at her.

"Say sorry. Or I'm stringing you up here for the week." B

"I- I'm sorry..." N

"what was that?" B

"I am so sorry! I'll never do it again, please put that huge thing in my pussy!!" N

I screamed. Bursting into the red. She shoved it all inside. I sensed that thing in my tummy. It was so big and deep my inside churned around it feeling it.

My body clenched it as it moved slowly inside me. Rubbing dangerously close to my g-spot I spread my legs more.

I quickly overstimulated moving my hips side to side helping and moaning giving into every thrust into my body.

I felt so warm and wet, my legs became tired and I succumbed to hed brutal way of punishing me.

I came and creamed all over it throwing my head back and squealing her name out I could feel her cum, since she shoved the rest in me and squirted.

She fell atop of me and gently cupped my cheek kissing it. I was on the brink of passing out. Pleasure still coursing my veins.

"good girl.. you can rest now.." N

Rubbing my lower stomach I close my eyes and drifted off.

❤️‍🔥~the end~❤️‍🔥

consider joining my Anime cafe disc ;3
https://discord.gg/V6dMhnNPdr