Kazuha x Tomo 🌸🖤

🖤= angst (sorry)

I slowly looked up from the couch, I was laying on, my senses filled with the scent of freshly made breakfast. At first I was confused. Didn't I live alone?

The thought quickly left me as my eyes settled on a purple set of eyes.

"Tomo.." K

I whispered gently, he leaned on the kitchen doorway carefully stirring something in a bowl as he gave me a look of only endearment.

"You slept for so long I thought you were going to sleep through my amazing breakfast." T

He giggled to himself and then shifted and put the bowl down. Walking over to me and pulling back my hair so he could kiss my forehead.

"How do you feel?" T

He asked in a tone that made me second guess myself, I looked around myself a little more, something about my memory was foggy, but I couldn't get the feeling that if I didn't touch him I was going to explode.

It was an act of desperation, I lunged forward and hugged him with all the strength I had left which wasn't a lot for some reason.

"I- I f- feel fine..." K

I managed to sputter out. Something about his warmth made my chest well with joy, I let myself indulge in his scent, before I knew it thick tears rolled down my face.

I couldn't help the loud whimpers..

My fingers digging into his back trying to merge him into me.

I couldn't take it.

This feeling. Something was wrong.

It was a moment of desperation, I tried to pull away from him to look at his face to confirm he was real...

But my movement jarred me out of my dream. Screaming my lungs out my voice became hoarse, instead of my fingers plunging into his skin they plunged into mine.

Shaking and lost I looked down at my legs that now had my finger nail prints stuck in them.

oh.. that's right.. These pills. With a shaky hand, I picked one of them up and then slowly laid down looking at my ceiling as I rolled it in my hand to keep me stimulated with something other than the stinging in my legs.

"Someday., I'll make it to you my love." K

~🖤🌸 the end 🌸🖤~

consider joining my Anime cafe disc ;3
https://discord.gg/V6dMhnNPdr