Ayato x y/n❤️‍🔥 (Male)

Ayato slammed the door and looked at you, his eyes filled with fury but not at you. Something happened today to make him upset, but he didn't say.

Instead, he pulled you up and looked into your eyes. You gasped as your hands flew up into his chest, looking back at him too scared to say anything.

"Be a Good Boy Y/N.." A

He said in a whisper realizing his delivery with you was rough and uncalled for. His grip loosened and his arms wove around you.

"Please... I've had such a bad day and I need you.... Y/N" A

He carefully laid you down his, fingers trailing down between your thighs, It felt weird. Your body is used to your touch... This foreign one made you shiver just a little bit.

He gripped your thighs and took off your pants. The room felt dense and warm all sudden, your stomach felt light, you felt nervous it wasn't your first time doing this with him but you couldn't help it. His presence felt intimidating.... Addicting..

You bit your lip and suddenly closed your legs. His hand was still there but this time he gasped.

"Y/n is something wrong? did i hurt you?" A

He looked genuinely worried but you quickly shook your head and looked at him. biting your lips and lowering your gaze the the tent of his that was quickly growing.. After all... He was having a bad day.. what kind of partner would you be if you let him do all the work hmm?

You sunk to your knees looking up at him with the best bedroom eyes you could manage, his expression fell and his mouth slightly opened, breathing raggedly just a little bit at your display. though you kept on with the act, kissing the tent that seemed to keep growing.. It felt warm on your lips. You could only imagine how hot it would be in your mouth.

You salivated at the idea.

Eagerly you took it out, feeling the familiar veins, taking in the sight you've see only a handfull of times. pale, a light pink tip and veins you swore you saw them pulsate. The smell of his musk down here was enchanting, taking him into your eager mouth you found yourself smiling a little bit.

Sliding up and down, feeling your necklace threaten to break each time your lips kissed his base. he put his dominant hand on you grabbing your hair as he started to face fuck.

Tears quickly flowed down your face but they weren't bad tears. You couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of him destroying your throat. His precum coating the inside of your throat and soon all your senses where just filled with him.

He let you easily pull off whenever you wanted, strings of his precum and your saliva still connected the two of you, his dick jumped at the sight. this made him pick you up and lay you down on the bed.. Your hole so wet.. and sweet..

His somewhat cold fingers touched your hole as you jolted. Shivering at the sensation the feeling in your stomach only grew stronger, the butterflies in your stomach grew larger as you saw him line up.. There would be no need for you to stretch out now.. He knew how you played with yourself.

And judging from how wet you are, you're thoroughly ready.

Soon you felt his hot tip enter your yearning ass, you let out a sharp but long moan excited to feel it all in.

Every centimeter took your breath away from you, you felt your gut fill up to it fullest, when he started thrusting you saw stars. it felt so good... he was rubbing on everything inside you not missing a single spot.

Your insides clenched him, missing him clearly, your body had yearned for him all week, your hips recklessly started to roll and hump, you felt lightheaded but it was the best feeling ever. you felt his strong arms on each side of your head as he started to thrust harder, you couldn't do anything but cling onto his back screaming in the most delightful pleasure.

You felt euphoric, your body building pressure, finally with the last bit of energy your body had you arched your back pushing your chest this his as you released your seed on your stomach, he poured all his slimy hot seed into your ass, making your body succumb to his brutality.

Your eyes blurry.. a faint smile on your lips.. your hole oozing and his cock still pulsating inside you, he curled up to you and kissed all over your neck, leading to your jaw.. and then your lips.

"G- Good Boy Y/N...Good Boy.." A

~❤️‍🔥The End❤️‍🔥~

consider joining my Anime cafe disc ;3
https://discord.gg/V6dMhnNPdr