Kaeya x y/n ❤️‍🔥🌸 (male)

kaeya flung you over his shoulder and slapped your ass. both of you where excited to see each-other since he'd been gone for so long.

except he was a different kind of excited. he didn't spend any more time waiting around. he rushed you to his room and bent you over on the bed.

you already knew was was happening as he grabbed your hips and grinded up on your now excited
ass, of course under layers but he wanted it so bad.

"y/n...i've wait so long to feel your body again.."

he looked down at you with pleading eyes he wanted you so bad. you felt his dick twitching being able to feel his excitement through your pants, hot.

soon you nodded and he takes off all of your clothes, kissing up your stomach.

sucking on your nipples and giving you sweet soft kisses on your collar bone.

he still grinded on you, only to pull away from giving affection to suck in a breath. he held your hands and pinned them by your head.

he pulled away to look down at you and give you a soft smile.

"y/n..you're so handsome .., so perfect ..it was torture not having you in my arms..you're so addictive y/n."

he finally took off his clothes, putting his tip on your hole rubbing it he winced at little bit.

"y/n...look at how hard i am..it hurts.."

he looked at you in the eyes but instead it was with a smile, he bent over and up his head in your neck.

slowly putting it in, you feel your cavity fill up slowly with his hot pulsating twitching cock.

he groans as he slowly takes over your body. your body taking him in so well..

"y/n..you're being such a good boy..i love you.."

he felt so good, and so deep. his chest touched your back he pinned your hands above your head again and started thrusting.

moaning and grunting as he felt your body again, getting use to it he kissed up and down the back of your neck sucking hickeys and nibbling on it.

you squeeze his hands when it felt good, he praised you every time you moaned loudly or your back arched. he couldn't help but steal a few kisses from you.

he went fast churning your sopping wet hole into a mess you felt the build up down there, wanting to burst.

backing arching, the feeling rushing through you, you finally cum on the sheets and your chest. he pounds in your body one more time, cumming inside you filling your patient needy hole.

"a- ah...y/n...i love you so much."

🌸❤️‍🔥~the end ~❤️‍🔥🌸

consider joining my Anime cafe disc ;3
https://discord.gg/V6dMhnNPdr