Zhongli x Ajax ❤️‍🔥

he was actually going to kill me.

i'm late.

to a meeting.

for our corporate.

i. am. so. dead.

i quickly walk into the room and apologize for the my absence. my boss..i don't know him well but i know he was a man to give harsh punishments to the people that do him wrong.

i've been through a lot but he scared me to my core. i could feel his eyes burning into the back of my head as i gave my presentation.

once it was done his assistant looked at me with worried eyes, but the small blue haired girl walked away. now it was just me and him..in a very quiet and dark room.

i slowly took a seat on the other side of the table looking down. was i gonna get fired? was i gonna get hurt..? what was he going to do to me?

there was a long moment of silence before he got up and went to me; pacing back and forth behind me, i could feel his disappointment.

"do you know what i do to people that put a bad reputation on my company?"

"No sir."

i said quickly.

"do you know..that they never come back?"

"yes sir.."

i shivered at his voice, he put his hand on my shoulder and snatched me up, kicking the chair away and roughly putting my top half in the table.

oh archons ..oh no..this felt so good..to be handled by him..

he pressed his hard on to my ass and moved it a little bit.

"mm..your ass is nice and plump.. tell me..do you have anyone?"

"n- no sir."

"anyone you like?"

"no sir.."

"how badly do you want this..?"

"s- so bad sir..you're so big.."

he slapped my ass and i squeaked looking back at him with a flushed look on my face, i perked my ass up more and he ripped a hole in them squatting and looking at it.

god he was so lewd..

"you clean yourself nice...and it looks like..you're already so very wet.."

he put his finger in but i already played with myself this morning, it was loss and i jerked forward at his entry, loosing a moan quietly, he slapped my ass again.

"you dirty slut...you're already loose? where you thinking about me?~"

at first i hesitated and then nodded hoping it would please him, i heard his buckle unbuckle and he rubbed his hard thick pulsing cock on my hole i felt my spine straighten..

he chuckled and put the tip in. my eyes rolled back, archons the real thing feels so goo-

i couldn't even finish my thoughts as he forced it all inside me. i moaned so loud squirming underneath him my toes curling, back arching. i felt tears. he stopped my ability to breath.

my body raced with pleasure and my guts comfortably stuffed i couldn't believe it..

i spread my legs wider, biting my note book. taking him in was amazing, my prostate was getting rubbed up on like no tomorrow.

i could feel his tip in my stomach, making me bellow out a scream everytime my ass hit his base.

it was so deep and so good, so hot and sweaty i pinched my eyes closed clenching him.

friction.

i felt my body go crazy and i finally came, it taking me over by storm i screamed his name as he filled me.

my hips surging forward as i loosed a powerful groan, and erupted onto the table, my moans were loud enough to vibrate the windows.

echoing all around the room leaving me a panting wreck as he slumped down, my churning balls still pouring the last of my thick seed on to the table.

zhongli stared at me absolutely shocked but with a sadistic grin on his face. he grabbed my hair and pulled me up.

"we're gonna have so much fun."

~❤️‍🔥 the end❤️‍🔥~

consider joining my Anime cafe disc ;3
https://discord.gg/V6dMhnNPdr