Lisa x y/n (male) ❤️‍🔥

Well... here you were in the knights quarters... handcuffs on and naked. Face down ass up in front of the woman that you so happened to forget to return a book to.

Know you've heard stories about her being super harsh, but you didn't think that she was going to be like this.

Not like you were complaining? Were you?

She put a firm hand on your ass, she leaned into you closer and closer till you saw her come into view.

"Archons.. I thought you would really be my good little cutie... but now you've been a bad boy... why do you do this to me you know I don't like punishing you."

She said in a sad tone and the pushed you on your side, she got in the bed with you and cuddled up to you, her boobs pressing up on you making one side of your body delightfully warm.

She rubs your abdomen and hummed, you found her hips along with her moments completely in sync with her.

"cutie are you being quiet because you want me to go easy on you?"

Slowly... you nod. Except this was so exciting... her warm slender fingers slowly going down and touching your dripping tip.

She rubbed it in slow circles on your tip, spreading the pre cum on the surface. You bite your lip.

She was so enchanting you couldn't get enough of her, she wore a smile as she teased you like this. Enjoying torturing your libido.

Her hand starts to jerk you off, slowly, feeling over your veins. You bent your back moaning of pleasure as rubs on it painfully slowly to get a spark from time to time.

"All those little noises you make is so cute~, keep making them and maybe you'll be my little library helper. ~"

You squeak as it wishing you could be freed from these restraints, her breasts were so plump and perfect.

"oh my cutie.. You're so plump! And so hard~ I didn't know you kept this treasure away from me~."

She gives you a playful smirk, bending over she put her mouth on your sensitive tip. You moan her name as you feel it, build it inside you.

All that pressure and butterflies in your stomach, you become more sensitive the more she licks you.

She finally freed you from your prisons, taking hold of her plump rump in your face you rub her begging cunt.

"look cutie.. you did that, you're becoming a such a good bit to me~"

She moaned sensually, feeling yourself leak more into her mouth desperately moaning your fingers slid in and out of her and so on.

Your climax hits as hers does. She sucked it all up as your sprayed it into her mouth, thrusting it deeper into her waiting hungry throat.

In a sticky mess of excitement you feel yourself become tired and look at her one more time.

She pulled out and turned around kissing your lips and smiled, mixing your taste with hers in your mouth.

"sweet dreams precious.."

~❤️‍🔥 the end ❤️‍🔥~

consider joining my Anime cafe disc ;3
https://discord.gg/V6dMhnNPdr