Ganyu x Keqing 🌸

I spent all day in the chamber doing requests for lady Ningguang. My back is so sore. My hands are cramped. I have already taken a shower already and it didn't help anything.

Lady Ningguang was generous enough to give us rooms in the chamber. I slip into mine. The light purple lids were soft on my eyes, and I could feel the electricity in the air.

This is definitely my happy place besides the library. Though I have to wonder where my cute little goat went. She went out to go do something, but I never saw her come back.

She must be a busy as me. I go to my mirror and talking out my hair —fake cat ears— and let it flow down. Taking off my outfit and slipping into something way, way more comfortable.

That's when I heard a tiny squeak. I look up in my mirror because I could see behind me..my little goat.

"Am- ah sorry Keqing.. I didn't know you were changing. " G

"don't worry, it's not like you haven't seen me more revealing." K

She squeaked more and slowly closed and locked the door. Shyly looking at the ground and walking to me putting her hands on my shoulders.

"I heard from the maids that you were super tired." G

"that's an underestimated statement." K

I said with a tiny frown, but I couldn't keep one for long when I looked at her. She was just so cute. I love her so much.

Never mind the leds she's way easier on the eyes. I feel her cold hands on my back. Slowly massaging the knots and cramps away.

While she did that's she took my stress away too. Forgetting where I was for a second I craved more and more to be closer into her embrace.

I fell a little bit.

"ah Keqing we should get you to bed.." G

She slowly brings me up and follow into her actions, making it into the soft bed, I realized now that she wasn't in her outfit anymore. She was spending the night.

I smiled more and kissed her while we got under the sheets, Archons I love her so much I can't believe she's mine.

I face her as she faces me, her hands wrapping around me and kneading my thoughts away. I put my face in her neck, smelling her sweet scent softly breathing so I don't irritate her to much.

I could feel myself drift into her heavenly embrace. This woman.. This woman is mine. I love this woman.

🌸~the end~🌸

consider joining my Anime cafe disc ;3
https://discord.gg/V6dMhnNPdr