Diluc x y/n ❤️‍🔥 (male)

You tie his arms behind his back. Getting sick of his shit finally you show him who really ran the show.

You take of his pants while he tries to wriggle out, you put one hand firmly on his ass opening his shirt and removing his pants.

Rubbing his hole with your finger you look down at the masterpiece you made by this man.

damn.. he looked good like this and he didn't seem to be fighting much so he was okay with it..

You squatted and licked your finger, putting it on his hole and pushing it through, he let out a guttural noise.

"y/n... go slow.. please.."

He begged, you wonder where that strong, confident man went now that you have exposed him like this, he liked it.

Slowly add two fingers, stretching out his hole and see how far it can go.

He arched his back, thrusting his chest into the air when you went to far, moaning your name.

You open your pants and rub your leaking tip on his hole, lubricating it by rubbing it on his tender cavity.

You feel him seize up, but relax at the same time, slowly you watch his face as you push your tip through that cavity.

Leaning forward your stomachs touch as you thrust into his ass.

"Ah! ~ y/n!!"

He screamed, smirking even more you forced it in further pushing his ass to the limit. Wanting to breed him as much as you could.

Once you could fit anything anymore, you look down at his face, he wasn't in pain, but his mouth with open, his back still arched.

You go back down and suck on his Adams apple slamming into the hole you've been wanting to breed for so long.

His walls took you in with excitement molding to your length and girth, he moaned out your name, moaning more for whatever you had left wanting badly to have more of it.

You pulled out watching the pre-cum still connect you two, slamming back into him, his cock pathetically slapped against his stomach.

you hear his whining and begging, his tongue hanging out of his mouth drool pooling out

Grabbing his hips you can see the tip of your cock bulge in his stomach so deep into his guts screaming for you.

you are so big..

He was definitely into it, and he let you know each time as his groans grew loud enough to vibrate the bed. The only reason he hadn't cum yet was his mind hadn't caught up with the onslaught of sensations slamming into it all at once.

He didn't even bother holding back anymore. His body almost erupted violently every time your assaulted his sweet spot.

You thrust so hard into the bed hit the wall. He couldn't even say anything or think at all, rambling something different each time you took his body.

His cock started to twitch leaking more than ever grabbing it jerking it as fast as you can, he exploded all over his chest and stomach coating it in a fresh batch of sperm yelling out your name while you finish in his.

Filling his tight hole with your thick steamy cum. panting on-top of his you remove his blindfold and grabbed his face

Making him look at you in the eyes.

"I won."

~❤️‍🔥 the end ❤️‍🔥~

consider joining my Anime cafe disc ;3
https://discord.gg/V6dMhnNPdr