Azhdaha x Morax 🌸

After I retired, my life became mellow, dull and quiet, it was everything I hoped for. Despite working with Hu Tao, and all the chaos she could bring me, it was nothing like my life before.

Every now and then when I'm sure she's asleep, and I'm sure I'm alone, I sneak out.. I walked to a special tree. One that holds many memories, victories and happiness.

When I laid my eyes upon it, I sighed, carefully, this tree gives me such an 'at ease' feeling. Already I could feel the ground rumble just a little bit, it seems he had awoken to my presence.

I gently chuckled to myself and walked down the entrance, opening the door the first thing that greets me is his huge arms, hugging me and feeling all of my imperfections across my body.

I felt warmed immediately, my hands falling on his chiseled jaw line before kissing his succulent lips.

"Oh my Azhdaha.. how long it's been since I've been able to feel you my love.." M

I whispered sweetly into his ear, I see his grin grow wider at hearing the words as he indulged in my lips for a second time only intensified by passion.

As I slowly forget my mortal life outside of the doors I slip into my long forgotten Archon one.

I only do it with him. An Archon and A companion, reunited at once.

Nothing can come close to this moment of bliss and nostalgia.

~🌸 The end🌸~

consider joining my Anime cafe disc ;3
https://discord.gg/V6dMhnNPdr