Jean x Eula ❤️‍🔥

Rarely, I get her out of her office.. But it was her birthday and I wanted to do something special... of course I'd never do this on a normal day. Just thinking about it makes my stomach flutter, but I slowly went into her office and shut and locked the door.

I walked to her and sat on her lap.

"e- Eula? I can't talk right now I have work to do." J

She spoke in a quickened tone, but couldn't hold it in any longer...

I could barely tell my body to back out now.. This happens every time I get too excited for something. I need to satisfy that urge..

"no. listen to me, it's your birthday and I'm doing something nice for you." E

I slipped down the chair and got underneath her desk. I think she understood what I was doing now.. It was cute to see her so flustered like this.

Softly I planted kisses on her inner thighs and took off her pants. Her white lace underwear surprised me.

She wasn't the type to wear any lingerie. I look back at her, but her hand was on her mouth looking away.

Her underwear was wet. I ran my finger on her slit, the slick on my finger I gasped a little bit...

Was she playing with herself before I got in here...? I smiled a little bit to think the mental virgin was so dirty when she wanted to be.

Slowly removing her panties, I put my tongue over her warm folds, diving into her warm and sweet slick.

I wagged my tongue vigorously as she wriggled around, moaning my name, her legs on my shoulders. Feasting on her throbbing cunt I started to rub mine as well.

It was irresistible... I couldn't do much but seeing her like this in this state was so rare it felt illegal. I found myself not wanting to give mercy to her begging cunt.

Putting my tongue in her hole and tasting whatever ive been missing for so long., she showed her excitement when I hit a place she really liked. Holding her waist I forced my face deeper into her folds.

All her beautiful layers, making a mess around my mouth. I felt myself get so wet I was dripping through my clothing.

Jean gripped my hair and I opened my mouth all the way, taking in her orgasm and excitement all at once. Drinking whatever she gave me.

It pushed me off the edge enough to. Sitting on my knees now with my head on her inner thigh panting it catch my breath.

Giving her a dirty smirk.

~❤️‍🔥 the end ❤️‍🔥~

consider joining my Anime cafe disc ;3
https://discord.gg/V6dMhnNPdr