Kaveh x Alhaitham 🌸

I came home from work, exhausted, and the only thing on my mind was my bed. Once I unlocked the door a familiar smell hit my nose, He didn't turn around to greet me he just leaned over and put a plate on the table next to him.

I sighed and put my bag down by the door. I was happy to see him in a cooking mood. The moment I smelled the delicious smell, my stomach began to rumble. Realizing I hadn't eaten once today.

He went up to him and gently kissed his jaw and then his neck. Putting my arms atop his shoulders. He put his mixer down and pulled me close by my waist tasting his lips for the first time today.

Something about this kiss made my body shiver with delight. Or maybe it was his warmth and the way he held me within his arms.

Though he didn't have much to say or much to express on that handsome face of his I could tell he missed me.. At least to some degree.

Our afternoons where wordless, he wasn't the type to talk about days as normal people would, though it seems insensitive I enjoyed his silence, whether it was from respect of giving me peace and quiet or he hit his limit with others I enjoyed that he made sure I knew he loved me.

I sat down at the table and started eating, watching him clean the dishes as soft music coming from the record player, played.

After it was all done, he laid down on the couch and started to read a book, I crawled onto his chest and closed my eyes.

His strong but soft hands massaged my lower back and sides, lifting it occasionally to flip the page. He rubbed my body and circles, something he picked up for me when he was sick, I would rub his back in circles.

I looked up at him after a while and smiled.

"I love you." K

He slowly closed his book and set it aside. His hand pulled me up a little higher on his chest, and his other hand rested on my cheek while he gave me the softest and passionate kiss.

He smiled and kissed him back, expressing his stress and other emotions as he used me as a filter. After the kiss, I stared into his eyes for a moment, trying to read them, though in the end I laid my head in the crook of his neck and rubbed his shoulder.

He had a hard day.. That's okay. I'll take care of him.

~🌸 The End🌸~

consider joining my Anime cafe disc ;3
https://discord.gg/V6dMhnNPdr