Thoma x y/n (male) ❤️‍🔥

Your boyfriend is the maid of the house, he takes great pride in making something clean. keeping the gardens pretty. and often gives you flowers from them. the only thing he doesn't except is you making a mess.

Taking a mess from the kamisatos was in the job title. Taking a mess from you, is not.

As you where sitting down you accidentally dropped your glass, bumping into the table.
The glass, crashed to the ground and broke. getting water, glass everywhere.

Thoma ran in and looked at it, his green eyes looking into yours before he pointed down the hallway where your shared bedroom was.

oh no...what was going to happen to you!?

You walked down the hall away with your head low, you go into the bedroom and sit on the bed patently but anxiety ridden. You hear him cleaning up, the sound of the glass crunching as he bunched it up, growling under his breath

He was pissed.

Loud foot steps where heard and he barraged into the bedroom.

"how many times have i told you to be careful?"

he grumbled.

"now i have to get new glasses , but a clumsy boy like you can't handle it."

he walked over to you and pulled your feet towards him, spreading your legs so he was in between them. unbuttoning and unzipping your pants he looked up at you with a mean grin on his face.

"see...look at that you're already submitting..did you do that on purpose?"

you slowly shake your head, at this point trembling in anticipation...maybe you wanted this to happen..maybe your subconscious did want to drop that glass.

"so you're just being a good boy huh.. letting me mold you to anything i want.."

he backed off from you for a bit and looked around the room, you have a morning robe hanging up, so he walked over to it carefully taking out the string from the loops.

your body is already wet and ready, you can feel your heart pounding as he inched closer to you. slowly taking your hands and tying them.

he tied them above your head, you glance at it and back at him. he was already down in between your legs kissing your lower stomach.

"now that i think about it...i haven't touched you in a while..maybe that's why you're being good huh? you want me so bad don't you?~"

you softly nod without noticing and you feel his hot tongue on your folds and clit. you squeeze your thighs to his head. unable to keep your hips from riding his face.

he kept going, swirling his tongue on your red cock. hips couldn't help but thrust up trying to get more of him in your minds desperation. he grunted at the sweet sounds your mouth made.

he pulled off for a second just to take a deep breath and go back in. it was hot and you where arching your back trying not to scream since all you could feel was heaven, he put his hand on your mouth.

"stay a little quieter..i'm here to make you down here a mess.."

he said in a deep raspy voice he shoved your throbbing cock back into his throat. you just couldn't take it anymore your hips jerked out and creamed his throat.

he pulled back and looked down at your twitching leaking cock now, and then back at you, wiping his mouth standing up and walking to the door.

"Be a good boy and clean it up."

❤️‍🔥~ the end ~ ❤️‍🔥

consider joining my Anime cafe disc ;3
https://discord.gg/V6dMhnNPdr