Jean x Diluc 🌸

The two of these workaholics had a very busy week. Jean was occupied with paper work, city work and meetings, she felt her head spinning every time she stepped out of her office.

She hadn't been able to get a break at all, the only break, she has been sleeping, even then her anxiety kept her up with spiraling thoughts if she missed a sign off, or a file.

Diluc started to work late night shifts, despite being all business and married to the leader of Mondstadt he still just barely was able to make enough.

It was all regulars and then people of Mondstadt did have better things to do other than waste their time in a bar.

though.. It was the end of the week. The bar closed on Sundays. Diluc locked up the bar, closing the door and turning the key till he heard a click.

He stood there for a little while before turning and looking up at the headquarters where his heaven was waiting.

As I made it to the headquarters with a heavy breath I opened the door quickly running into the room, locating her door and swinging it open.

She was a little frightened looking at me, I stared back at her with deranged eyes. Casting my bag down, she got up and rushed to me.

I wasted no time and picked her up, laying my head on her shoulder, taking in her perfume, feeling her tender body. Laughing with bliss finally feeling whole.

I put her down and caressed her jaw line before my lips connected to hers. my tongue feeling hers.. missing her.. Craving her. I Needed Her.

"Diluc.." J

She gasped out as she pulled away, taking a few breaths. I met her beautiful baby blue eyes.

"I miss you so much you cannot understand.." D

I said, holding the back of her head, caressing her cheek, she has been just centimeters away from my face.

Her hand clamped onto my wrist as she smiled. I could feel her body submitting to mine, allowing me to hold her close.

"My Diluc... how I Missed you." J

~🌸 the end 🌸~