Itto x Gorou❤️‍🔥

It was the middle of the heat season, but for busy Pups like Gorou, there were no taking breaks to rut it out...
until... well.

Gorou did his normal routine, he got up and brushed his teeth though this morning it was with a little bit of difficulty.

His heat was here and it left him panting a little bit. Glaring at Itto trying to decide if it where worth it waking him up to tell him about his... problem.

Eventually, he decided to push through it and stood up, he found himself immediately sitting back down as a strong clawed hand pulled him down and the pressure on his back grew heavier.

His breath hitched.

"why won't you stay in bed with me..? you can miss one day.." I

Itto put his head in the crook of Gorous neck, he felt his breath on his skin making him shiver terribly.

"I... I- I have work.." G

Itto growled at that and then pinned Gorou back down, holding his hips up to his groin and humped him.

Gorou moaned loudly and then whimpered. he hated that Itto knew how to handle him... he hated that he was going to cave.

he had so much to do..... but it felt too good..

I  felt my legs weaken beneath him, my body surrendering before my mind could. I felt the familiar feeling of slick running down my inner thigh and pooling onto the Fresh Linen of our bed. I softly moaned, trying to hold myself back from screaming anything too loud, knowing it would only burn ittos fire hotter.

Itto flipped me over and pulled down my boxers to my knees, I shivered at the coldness though I didn't feel it for too long, my hole was instantly filled with a slimy, hot, wet, sensation. That made me silent scream into my pillow. My eyes rolling into the back of my head as my spine bent to it's most extreme degree.

I felt hot immediately, suddenly the light shirt I was wearing was far too hot for me to bare. I  moved my hips more into his lips. humping recklessly wanting more of the sensation that currently had my body feeling electric. 

The sensation was too short for my liking as he withdrew from my hole. I felt my needy body collapse more into the bedding, heaving while I looked at him, licking his lips as my slick had already began to drip down his throat. He had a fire in his eyes that I knew would have me paralyzed for the better half of the day.

He roughly grabbed my hips and brought them to his, he rubbed his hard-on, on my hole. I could feel how hungry I was down there for it, I could barely control my hips as they bucked hoping at some point it would go inside. I knew how much he loved seeing me like this..

I rolled my head to the side so my face was buried in the pillows, I mewled and cried out for him to put it in, mindlessly grinding on him as my hips rolled back and forth, my lower region growing hotter and hotter by the second.

I didn't even see it coming when he grabbed my head, he leaned into me, his chest pressing on mine then he slid right into my prostate. I made eye contact as he ruthlessly pounded me. I felt hot tears come out of my eyes, tears of pure joy when I felt his lengthy thick cock in my guts.

Turning and mixing them all up into a creamy mess. My back arched off the bed, mating pressing me straight into the mattress. I could barely think it all felt too good, my head was spinning with pleasure and i felt a pleasure build up right to the tip of my cock.

I howled at the sensation. My tail wagging knowing what was coming. itto pressed into me and unloaded all his broiling hot fresh seed into my ass. I unloaded as well, it streaked up all over me and ittos chest. I heaved as he pulled out. I felt all of it ooze out of me...

I sighed feeling relived... then felt a second wave of renewed passion.

~❤️‍🔥The End❤️‍🔥~

consider joining my Anime cafe disc ;3
https://discord.gg/V6dMhnNPdr