Yelan x Shenhe❤️‍🔥

Shenhe's couch was soaked with the evidence of our passion. I couldn't stop smiling at how adorable she looked, hair tousled, skin flushed. Her breasts were plump and rosy, still sensitive from my teasing. I wanted nothing more than to tease those tender peaks again, to watch her arch and moan at my touch.

the rope i had put around her arms seemed to not be hurting her, which brought me just a little bit of comfort but the only thing filling my mind was how pink her pussy was.

"Y- yelan please... i want to cum.. keep sucking.." she thrusted her hips at me a little bit trying to inch her soft folds closer to my mouth but i shook my head and chuckled at her, running a finger down her inner thigh and then on one of her lips, not quite touching her clit yet.

"oh no no no~ that won't do.. not after this morning~" i tsked, she let out of a week squeal and cried out of frustration, her face and body language just begging for release

"a- all i did was suck hickeys on your neck.." she sniffled and i nodded and put my lips to her clit gently humming. "Mhmmmm.." it made her go absolutely insane, she threw her head back and moaned loudly, i could see her poor pussy getting pinker.

then i pulled back and kissed close to her lips. "you did.. it was enough to make me think about you all day.. this is how i felt so now you get to feel it~"

she whined weakling and rolled her head side to side, along with her hips almost throwing me off my hard reserve and hypnotizing me. her pink hole pulsated her sweet fluids just oozing out, i was quick to lap them up with my tongue drinking the sweet substance.

she jumped as the feeling jolted through her skin and she let out a frustrated growl. she looked at me with tears in her eyes as she begged, her breasts gently bouncing at her pleas.

hearing her sweet cries only brought me more pleasure, nodding my head at them as he fondled her ass, she moaned and tried to get away from my touchy hand while also fighting the urge to rub into it.

"You are just so confused on what you want hmm? Mad at me but also, wanting so badly to release~" i teased her, i saw that frustrated look on her face, i saw how she quivered at the words wanting to deny them, but couldn't.

i smiled at her reluctance and kissed her inner thigh trailing down to her now red pussy lips. i couldn't help it anymore, my hunger becoming irresistible.

i devoured her sweet succulent petals as i heard her lose her mind in moaning, squeezing her legs around my head as she thrusted upward wanting more.

i gave her more sticking my tongue inside her tight hole., that's when i felt her cum, i pulled back quickly to watch her climax, her beautiful face stuck in such a pleasurable state, not to mention her juices dripping to the floor. i got up hugging her, rubbing her back as she fell into me.

"it's alright now.. i've got you sweet girl, ride out your high." i whispered to her as we shared a sloppy kiss.

~❤️‍🔥The end❤️‍🔥~

consider joining my Anime cafe disc ;3
https://discord.gg/V6dMhnNPdr