²¹summer plans

JULY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE.
"summer plans"

─────────────────

"so you're telling me, that our whole summer vacation is booked with practice?" eren exclaimed, slumped against their club room's couch. armin deadpanned at his friend.

"i said that we're still having practice sessions at least more than fifteen hours a week." armin mumbled.

"besides, how else are you going to spend your summer holidays? you have no other friends." jean called out, packing away his guitar.

eren immediately sat back up. "i do have other friends, you fuck face!"

jean scoffed, "keep telling yourself that."

a tick mark formed itself on eren's forehead. "why you-"

"ignore them. they're usually like this." y/n stood behind the two new first years, patting both their shoulders as they sent dead eyes towards the two arguing males.

nodding, historia and ymir turned their heads towards the older girl. it's been a week since they'd join the music club, and they seem to get more comfortable everyday.

well, historia was. ymir was glaring at everyone (more so y/n) as she was protective over the blonde. it wasn't that she hated her, ymir respected the third-year highly, but with every teasing comment y/n sent to both her and her girlfriend, another snarky retort was sent back.

"nice job on the song you two, both of you play the guitar and piano well. wonder what else those fingers-"

"you're supposed to be our senpai," ymir mumbled, placing a protective arm around historia, as the younger girl looked away with a red tint on her face. "stop being inappropriate, aho-senpai."

"i'm just joking!" y/n laughed, putting her hands up in a surrendering motion. "i promise i'm nicer and less inappropriate. i just got used to being around jean."

"...or you just haven't gotten dick-"

"and you say i'm inappropriate." y/n cut ymir off.

"i probably got my lewd language from you-"

"so what are your guys' plans for the holidays?" historia asked, changing the subject as well as hitting both y/n and ymir up the back of their heads. despite being almost a whole meter shorter than the both of them, she still managed to shut the both of them up.

her voice caught attention of everyone in the room, the short girl smiling sweetly at her upperclassmen. the first one who answered was sasha, who simly mumbled, "eat food".

she was then reminded of something, as she then snapped her head to y/n with excitement. "there's this food market event in hyogo around mid august! it goes on for like a whole week and a bunch of food stalls will be there!! can we go!?"

"you're really willing to travel six hours just for food?" jean asked, looking at her with a raised brow.

"food is food, jean!" sasha yelled out at him, before turning her head back to y/n. "so can we?"

she shrugged, now sitting down on the couch. "i guess... i need more details on it though..."

"yosh! i'll make sure to give them to you!" sasha nodded excitedly, running back towards her bag.

"oh hey, that reminds me..." jean started, walking towards the back of the couch, directly behind y/n's spot. "i'm going to miyagi around the end of august to visit my cousin. was wondering if any of yous would like to come with me."