Chapter 13: Something like a date

The visit to Sharpy had left Orchid quite shocked. Her ideas were strange to her, but they didn't sound bad at all, however Orchid had a hard time accepting them. A part of her said that all that was wrong, but another seemed to agree. This conflict caused her pain and anguish, so she tried to distract herself thinking about something else... Other pains.

The mantis was sore after her previous battle, the editor had not been kind in her dealings with her, although that was fine, she didn't expect her to be, a worthwhile battle must be brutal and take the body to the limit. In addition, the pain helped her to mitigate her libido and left her with a certain sense of satisfaction.

However, Hollow did not agree with all the wounds that Orchid was carrying, they were not so serious but he could tell by the way the insect was moving that hurt. So when they left the apartment building, they went to a pharmacy where he bought some analgesic herbs and an ointment for wounds.

"What is that?" The curious mantis asked, watching the little balls of grass Hollow was offering.

"They are for pain, you eat one of these and for 8 hours you will not have pain, it can help you for now, then we can go to a hot spring to heal you completely"

"Oh, thanks, but I don't need them. Pain is part of being a warrior, you have to suffer it in flesh to become strong." The look Hollow gave him was indescribable, he wrote again on his board.

"Are you masochistic?"

"What!? Of course not! Pleasure is not sought through pain, that is wrong. We do not suffer for pleasure, it is to strengthen us, to turn our strong minds and do not succumb to problems or difficulties, so we do not seek pain on purpose, we only receive it As a gift if it comes to us."

"You are very weird. But more or less I understand you. I accept that you do not want to eat the analgesic herbs, but at least you should use the cream, it helps that you do not have any marks left, the scars do not help the body or the mind. When we return to the castle I will apply you the cream."

Orchid flushed at the thought of what Hollow mentioned. Her active mind imagined the knight smearing her body with the healing substance, massaging her shell firmly, touching with his hands every part of her being, pulling a thousand sighs from her, sliding his hands to touch...

She put her hands to her face trying to stifle that thought, again she felt her body burn with desire. She hoped that it would have been just a joke from Hollow, she could not endure something like that, did this bug like to torture her? Playing with her desires and making her suffer... And damn that just made him more attractive! She glanced sideways at her partner who seemed distracted looking toward the damp streets of the place. Perhaps what kind of ideas would cross his mind, what games and ways to torture her would machine his wicked mind.

The reality was that Hollow had noticed that someone was following them and he was attentive to their surroundings, waiting for an attack or something dangerous. He had a mantis wounded in his charge, he had to protect her at all costs, but without her noticing. Knowing her, If he knew she was in danger, even if heris legs were broken, she would fight the same.

He sighed somewhat worried, however it was not a situation he could not handle, it was best to move to crowded places. His original plan was to take Orchid to the house of pleasure to heal her wounds and then return to the palace, but seeing the situation, he would take her for a walk around the city, perhaps their stalkers would reveal their presence during the day. He didn't want any threat to approach the castle.

The supposed threat Hollow had detected, actually were Izuri, Soul and Shadow who watched them from a distance, there was nothing dangerous in them, or at least that was supposed.