Wayne Manor

After a twenty minute walk, the Beatles arrived at Wayne Manor. But the place looked a little deserted. "Are you guys sure this is the place? It seems kinda quiet." Said Paul. "According to the sign, this is Wayne Manor." Said John. "Let's knock on the door and see if Bruce is home." Said Ringo. The lads approached the manor and George knocks on the door. "Mr. Wayne, are you home?" He asked. Paul scratches his head. "Knock again, George." He said. "There's no point, Paul. I don't think he's in there." Said George.

Paul knocks again, despite George saying no one's home. "Mr. Wayne, it's the Beatles! We need your help!" Paul said. "Um, lads?" Ringo said. "What is it, Ringo?" John asked. "Look at that strange cloud above the manor." Said Ringo. Everyone looks at the sky and notices the cloud Ringo spoke of. "It's probably just a storm cloud, mate, nothing more than that." George said. "I don't know. Something seems off about this place, I can feel it." Said Paul. "Oh, come off it! This place isn't haunted, and you know it!" Scoffed John.

A rumble of thunder occurs. "Yep, it definitely looks like rain." Said George. "Back to the hotel, men!" Ringo said. Before the Beatles could leave, the door opens automatically. "Blimey! The door opened by itself!" Paul said in shock. "Or someone's hiding behind the door while opening it." John said. "Let's go in." George said. The lads entered the manor, but there wasn't anybody around... or so they thought. "Hello? Anybody home? Mr. Wayne?" Hollered Ringo. No answer. "Well, no one's home. Let's go, lads." Said John.

But before they could exit the manor, the sound of a loud roar occurs. Paul rushes to the nearest hiding place as the others stand frozen in fear as they're face to face with an angry she beast, who happens to be the high school mean girl we met earlier on, Emilia Arquette.

"Who are you three?! What are you doing here?!" Asked Emilia angrily. "W-we were lost!" Said John as he trembled with fear. "You're not welcome here!!!" Emilia growled. "We're sorry!" Ringo said. "What are you staring at?!" Asked Emilia with another growl. "Nothing!" George said. "So, you've come to stare at the beast, have you?!" Emilia yelled. "Please, we didn't mean any harm! We just wanna find our way home!" John cried. "You want a home? I'll give you a home!" Said Emilia. She grabs the three Beatles and took them away.

Paul was watching the whole time. A look of worry appears on his face as he saw his best mates get taken away. "I'm coming for you, lads." He said quietly.

Meanwhile

"Holy visitor, Aunt Harriet, there's a boy in the manor!" Said an excited Dick, who's been turned into a teacup. "Now, Dick, I won't have you making up such wild stories." Said Dick's aunt, Harriet Cooper, who's been turned into a teapot. "But really, Aunt Harriet, I saw him!" Dick said. "Not another word! Into the tub!" Harriet said as she picked up her nephew and put him into a small tub. She turned around afterwards and saw Paul. "Oh my, there's a boy in the manor!" She said with a smile. "See? I told ya!" Said Dick as he peeked up from the tub.