I Love You

Paul appears on the balcony. "Emilia!" He yelled. Emilia turns at the sound of his voice. "Paul!" She said excitedly. Paul holds out his hand as Emilia climbs up the roof to get to him. Once they were close enough to each other, Emilia holds out her paw and Paul grabs it. She caresses his face afterwards. "You came back!" Said Emilia with a smile.

The couple stares passionately at each other, but the moment is interrupted when Catwoman sneaks up and stabs Emilia in the back. She roars in pain, and Paul is helpless. Catwoman pulls the knife out and swings back for another shot. Emilia starts to fall, knocking Catwoman off her balance. Paul reaches forward and pulls Emilia back, while Catwoman slides down the roof.

Down below, George and Ringo arrive with the police. One cop approaches below Catwoman and catches her as she reaches the bottom. "What's the meaning of this?" She asked. "It's over, Catwoman! Time to give up!" Said George angrily. "But... but..." Said Catwoman hesitantly. "Your idiot sidekicks confessed everything!" Said Ringo with his arms crossed.

"Those fools! I'll get them for this!" Catwoman said. "Lucky for you, you'll be sharing a cell with them." Said the first cop. "That's right, you're under arrest!" Said the second cop. The police put handcuffs on Catwoman and take her away.

On The Roof

Paul helps the injured Emilia up onto the balcony, where she lies down on the floor. The objects come rushing out, but stay out of sight. Paul holds Emilia in his arms.

"You... you came back!" Emilia said through a whisper. "Of course I came back. I couldn't let them... oh, this is all my fault. If only I'd gotten here sooner." Said Paul sadly. "Maybe... it's better this way." Said Emilia weakly. "Don't talk like that. You'll be alright. We're together now. Everything's gonna be fine, you'll see." Paul said. Emilia lifts her paw to Paul's face. "At least... I got to see you... one last time." She said.

Paul holds Emilia's paw close to his cheek. A minute later, Emilia's head falls back and her eyes close. Paul drops her paw and puts his hands to his mouth. He can't believe this has happened. "No!!! Please don't leave me!" Said Paul tearfully. He then starts to cry. After a few minutes of sobbing, he speaks again. "I love you." He said.

After those words were spoken, the last petal from the enchanted rose fell.